D3 Go! At New York Comic Con 2015

2»

Comments

• AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Wanted to thank D3 Go and Demiurge, my girlfriend and I stopped by your booth, checked out Marvel Puzzle Quest on XBox, we also signed up for the raffle.

We came back around 6pm for the live raffle and my girl was lucky enough to win 100,000 iso8, 8500HP and an Old Man Logan black cover.

Amazing, thank you again, we'll be stopping by on Sunday as well.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    AdamMagus wrote:
    Wanted to thank D3 Go and Demiurge, my girlfriend and I stopped by your booth, checked out Marvel Puzzle Quest on XBox, we also signed up for the raffle.

We came back around 6pm for the live raffle and my girl was lucky enough to win 100,000 iso8, 8500HP and an Old Man Logan black cover.

Amazing, thank you again, we'll be stopping by on Sunday as well.

and this is why nothing is being address about the game they are too buzzy at their booth to do the work on the game.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    It costs thousands of dollars to rent exhibition space at NYCC. Of course they'll spend time with attendees rather than abandoning the event to deal w/ game server issues. Besides, I doubt the exhibitors in attendance have the technical ability to fix the server issues.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    puppychow wrote:
    It costs thousands of dollars to rent exhibition space at NYCC. Of course they'll spend time with attendees rather than abandoning the event to deal w/ game server issues. Besides, I doubt the exhibitors in attendance have the technical ability to fix the server issues.

Yeah, they don't send devs to conventions.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    I hope someone walked up and dropped a steaming pile on their booth since that's what they've done to all their players with this "anniversary" event
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Deimos12 wrote:
    I hope someone walked up and dropped a steaming pile on their booth since that's what they've done to all their players with this "anniversary" event

Believe it or not, security is fairly tight at these conventions. If you need to find a cop or a security personnel, it won't be hard. This is from personal experience (reporting a ticket scalper). So someone doing what you're suggesting will soon find himself in handcuffs and doing the "perp walk" pass thousands of attendees, up the escalators, plus a flight of stairs, then shoved into the back of a squad car. And all that will be videotaped and posted on youtube for millions of viewers around the world. If you want your 10 seconds of fame, go right ahead. icon_twisted.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    Believe it or not, security is fairly tight at these conventions. If you need to find a cop or a security personnel, it won't be hard. This is from personal experience (reporting a ticket scalper). So someone doing what you're suggesting will soon find himself in handcuffs and doing the "perp walk" pass thousands of attendees, up the escalators, plus a flight of stairs, then shoved into the back of a squad car. And all that will be videotaped and posted on youtube for millions of viewers around the world. If you want your 10 seconds of fame, go right ahead. icon_twisted.gif
    Ok, well what if we just stopped by the booth and made them play this ****?
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    simonsez wrote:
    puppychow wrote:
    Ok, well what if we just stopped by the booth and made them play this tinykitty?

I thought the United States government condemned torture
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tarouza wrote:
    I thought the United States government condemned torture
    It's ok if it prevents the launch of a weapon of mass destruction. I'm pretty sure Round 8 qualifies...
  • Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Way to go on vacation during this poop show of a anniversary week.