D3 Go! At New York Comic Con 2015

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi everyone,

A quick note to let you know that D3 Go! will be attending New York Comic Con 2015!

We'd love to have you come by (booth 440) and say "Hello." Just like last year's awesome NYCC experience, Marvel Puzzle Quest will be available for play and in-game prizes will be given away to lucky, daily raffle winners.

And this year, you can also try out Adventure Time Puzzle Quest at our booth (and, of course, enter for a chance to win fun prizes)!

NYCC runs October 8th-11th. You can find out more at the D3 GO! BLOG.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Awesome! Wish I was there.

But...no Magic?

No Magic: The Gathering - Puzzle Quest at NYCC this year. At future shows definitely!
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Wish I could go, alas NYCC is a tad out of range

I hope you'll consider coming to Phoenix again next spring
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    brisashi wrote:
    Wish I could go, alas NYCC is a tad out of range

I hope you'll consider coming to Phoenix again next spring
    Definitely in consideration. Phoenix is my home town after all.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    I got tickets for Thursday and Sunday, I'll stop by for sure!
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Anything ever planned for Los Angeles?
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Still wishing there was a virtual booth for those of us who are huge MPQ/Marvel fans, but cannot make the pilgrimages to the comic cons.

Whenever this happens, I plan on virtual cosplay for my first visit!
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    TLCstormz wrote:
    We've done WonderCon before and been at SDCC in the past. Definite possibilities, but I can't say with certainty for us hitting either this year. It's usually not a sure thing till a few months before any given convention.
  • IceIX wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:
    We've done WonderCon before and been at SDCC in the past. Definite possibilities, but I can't say with certainty for us hitting either this year. It's usually not a sure thing till a few months before any given convention.

As somebody living in San Diego, and who's been to SDCC the past few years, I've already had to begin the ticket purchasing process for the July 2016 event.

Must be nice to be able to wait that long to show up, huh? icon_razz.gif
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    You should consider coming to Orlando Florida for MegaCon in May. We have much better beaches icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I'll be there again, likely just Friday evening and Saturday as I have work Thursday, and a beer event Sunday. Haven't made a new costume, but I guess I could break out The Hood costume from last year. We'll see.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    I'll be there all four days. Looking forward to seeing all of you again since it was at NYCC2013 where you introduced me to the game. Sort of my two-year anniversary icon_e_smile.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    @j12601 & @Colognoisseur - Be good to see you again!

@AdamMagus - Looking forward to meeting you. Head on by!
  • I will be sure to stop by this year. It's was fun meeting everyone and winning a raffle last year.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    Wish I could go this year -- Good luck & have fun to all exhibiting and attending!

Will there be any new spoilers/revelations/Anniversary-teases released at NYCC?
  • Rob13
    Rob13 Posts: 41
    Any chance of doing anything for north east comic con in Wilmington. Wouldn't be a far trip from Boston
  • Steellatch
    Steellatch Posts: 85 Match Maker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

A quick note to let you know that D3 Go! will be attending New York Comic Con 2015!

We'd love to have you come by (booth 440) and say "Hello." Just like last year's awesome NYCC experience, Marvel Puzzle Quest will be available for play and in-game prizes will be given away to lucky, daily raffle winners.

And this year, you can also try out Adventure Time Puzzle Quest at our booth (and, of course, enter for a chance to win fun prizes)!

NYCC runs October 8th-11th. You can find out more at the D3 GO! BLOG.

Would you guys ever consider coming to Salt Lake Comic Con?
  • Dribbler
    Dribbler Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    By coincidence I will not only be in the right country, state and city, I will be there at the right time. I will most definitely stop by and say Hi
  • Was just at alamo city Comic-Con. Next up is Austin Comic-Con. Find a way to get here, I'm not allow north of the red river.
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I'll be by the booth on Thursday - I met some people from d3 last year at NYCC. I'm sure I was memorable among all the hundreds and hundreds of people to stop by then. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • If I go and show you my paypal statement can I get a free silver surfer? icon_lol.gif I work in the area so it's an trip icon_e_biggrin.gif