devil dino in 4* DDQ

2»

Comments

• jdoe893
    jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Lee T wrote:
    jdoe893 wrote:
    maybe in a special DDQ anniversary,who knows..its just a wild idea

As an anniversary event it would be more fun to give the opportunity to win Dino to everyone rather than restricting a node to the few people who have it in their roster (I'm guessing we're not in the majority).
    couldnt agree more...and when u have ur own dino maybe u can participate in the dino event icon_e_smile.gif
    (if the devs decide to let loose the dinos)
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm so excited, I get my first Dino tomorrow... 365 days. I had him a year ago during the anniversary event as a brand new player and sold him before knowing he was a special character...
  • I'm on day 350, so 2 more weeks before I get him - maybe I'll pick him up at the tail end of the anniversary?
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    DayvBang wrote:
    I'll be a little surprised if they don't open the door to his cage for the second anniversary, since he was released in the first anniversary.

I'm so hoping this is the case. RELEASE THE BEAST, devs!!!
  • jdoe893
    JVReal wrote:
    I'm so excited, I get my first Dino tomorrow... 365 days. I had him a year ago during the anniversary event as a brand new player and sold him before knowing he was a special character...
    three covers in the next three days..happy hunting!!
  • jdoe893
    I'm on day 350, so 2 more weeks before I get him - maybe I'll pick him up at the tail end of the anniversary?
    maybe u will get him at the start of the 2nd anniversary itself
  • jdoe893
    DayvBang wrote:
    I'll be a little surprised if they don't open the door to his cage for the second anniversary, since he was released in the first anniversary.

I'm so hoping this is the case. RELEASE THE BEAST, devs!!!
    ah DD vs maxed 3* beast..perhaps
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    They should only do Devil Dinosaur as a 4* DDQ if they make a 2* 270 level Moon Boy as the opponent, with abilities like "Obscure Reference" and "Throwing His Feces". Have him about as effective as Bagman.
  • jdoe893
    yesss!!they are going to release DD
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2015
    jdoe893 wrote:
    But will they lock him back up again at the end of the week?
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    DayvBang wrote:
    jdoe893 wrote:
    But will they lock him back up again at the end of the week?

I want to know as well. I'd love it if he became a regular addition to the game, even if it meant a rework on his abilities.
  • brisashi wrote:
    I want to know as well. I'd love it if he became a regular addition to the game, even if it meant a rework on his abilities.

Yeah, same.

Like, that's the difference between him being really rad, or a really rad waste of a roster space.

I love you Dino but man I need more room on my team for guys. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I think at the end of the anniversary, this would be a fine one off to have him as the featured 4*.
  • jdoe893
    i think its good to have a signature character as an obtainable anniversary prize only in anniversary week