devil dino in 4* DDQ

jdoe893
jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
imagine him...versus any 3*

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Dino is a 2/1/5. Yup, 5 purple. I think there's some unbuffed 2*s that could beat him like that. But at least I'll be dancing.
  • One of the things I like about DD is that he's got barely any strategy.

Just like.

Get color do damage.

Alas, that means he's got to be on par with the boosted baddie he's fighting.

Probably isn't getting a win at anything less then level 200 icon_e_sad.gif
  • jdoe893
    Orion wrote:
    My Dino is a 2/1/5. Yup, 5 purple. I think there's some unbuffed 2*s that could beat him like that. But at least I'll be dancing.
    mines a 1/2/4...dance every purple match and i wonder what it does actually aside from aligning blacktile.pngredtile.pnggreentile.pngyellowtile.pngpurpletile.png and bluetile.png
  • jdoe893
    colwag wrote:
    One of the things I like about DD is that he's got barely any strategy.

Just like.

Get color do damage.

Alas, that means he's got to be on par with the boosted baddie he's fighting.

Probably isn't getting a win at anything less then level 200 icon_e_sad.gif
    one does not use strategy when using DD,he is like i am a dino,i have a walnut sized brain,i dance and i dance and bite and dance
  • Slightly OT - I have a 5 greenflag.png 5 redflag.png 3 purpleflag.png Devil Dino at 270 and was wondering how he'd team with a 270 Prof X/Buster...

Got the active greenflag.png the other two lack, cheap abilities to trigger PX passive and huge HP. Hopefully have finished leveling PX next season so will get to try them out in the SHIELD Sim.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Puck wrote:
    Slightly OT - I have a 5 greenflag.png 5 redflag.png 3 purpleflag.png Devil Dino at 270 and was wondering how he'd team with a 270 Prof X/Buster...

Got the active greenflag.png the other two lack, cheap abilities to trigger PX passive and huge HP. Hopefully have finished leveling PX next season so will get to try them out in the SHIELD Sim.

Star-Lord/Devil Dino/Carnage:

1. Match purple and yellow
    2. Cast Star-lord Yellow
    3. Waggle arms repeatedly
    4. SO MANY ATTACK TILES
    5. Profit
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Puck wrote:
    Slightly OT - I have a 5 greenflag.png 5 redflag.png 3 purpleflag.png Devil Dino at 270 and was wondering how he'd team with a 270 Prof X/Buster...

I believe there was also a classic comic book featuring those three characters!

Oh, wait, I think it was three Mystiques from different dimensions masquerading as those three...
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Can we PLEASE have some way of getting more covers? It's been a year now, and I'm not about to spend Silver Surfer money leveling him up.
  • Unknown
    edited September 2015

2. Cast Star-lord Yellow
    4. SO MANY ATTACK TILES
    5. Profit

Scary to face off against for sure! I hate using characters that do home team damage though, so not looking to use Carnage anytime soon myself.

Edit: DD works really well with Kamala K BTW
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Puck wrote:

2. Cast Star-lord Yellow
    4. SO MANY ATTACK TILES
    5. Profit

Scary to face off against for sure! I hate using characters that do home team damage though, so not looking to use Carnage anytime soon myself.

I have Carnage at 5/4/4/ 250 and used him while he was boosted during the Mystique event and I was able to float around 800 points without a single hit whereas I usually take plenty of hits at 700+. He does eat health packs like candy but he is a pretty good scarecrow when boosted.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can we PLEASE have some way of getting more covers? It's been a year now, and I'm not about to spend Silver Surfer money leveling him up.
    I'll be a little surprised if they don't open the door to his cage for the second anniversary, since he was released in the first anniversary.
  • jdoe893
    DayvBang wrote:
    I'll be a little surprised if they don't open the door to his cage for the second anniversary, since he was released in the first anniversary.
    more dinos!!but still if DD wouldve fight a maxed 3* who shall it be then
  • jdoe893
    OJSP wrote:
    jdoe893 wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    more dinos!!but still if DD wouldve fight a maxed 3* who shall it be then
    Probably Scarlet Witch.. 2 colours overlapping and it's the useless one that we match to remove the CD.
    Eventually she'll get one of the CD tiles off, and DD will be stunned for 5 turns, enough for for her to setup another Reality Crush.. icon_twisted.gif
    i am thinking more of a hulk...big health,share the same greentile.png and redtile.png ,longer fights
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    jdoe893 wrote:
    i am thinking more of a hulk...big health,share the same greentile.png and redtile.png ,longer fights
    Hulk vs dinosaur is an awesome concept...
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    jdoe893 wrote:
    Hulk vs dinosaur is an awesome concept...
    Captain Marvel does have experience fighting dinosaurs. Not that I think it would make for a good match in MPQ.
  • Is he really going to be in DDQ??? Isn't it kind of absurd to require a character that only players that have been playing for over a year could have?
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Is he really going to be in DDQ??? Isn't it kind of absurd to require a character that only players that have been playing for over a year could have?

No chance of that, I'd think. The devs have already said he's a trophy, novelty character. He's never been an essential for anything, and they won't put him in the 4* DDQ node either.
  • jdoe893
    Is he really going to be in DDQ??? Isn't it kind of absurd to require a character that only players that have been playing for over a year could have?
    maybe in a special DDQ anniversary,who knows..its just a wild idea
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    jdoe893 wrote:

As an anniversary event it would be more fun to give the opportunity to win Dino to everyone rather than restricting a node to the few people who have it in their roster (I'm guessing we're not in the majority).
  • Lee T wrote:
    jdoe893 wrote:

As an anniversary event it would be more fun to give the opportunity to win Dino to everyone rather than restricting a node to the few people who have it in their roster (I'm guessing we're not in the majority).
    I don't have him (obviously). But I like the idea of rewarding players that have stuck around for over a year. I think replacing an event (like 4* DDQ) with him would be bad. But adding a bonus event only open to those who have been around for a while would be a pretty cool thing for them to do.