Kudos to the devs for today's 4* match up

2»

Comments

• GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:
    Overall it highlights just how bad QS really is, even @270 he can be handled by a under covered, under leveled IW
    It highlights how bad the AI is, actually. I don't think I'd have a problem matching away IW's invis tile with Idle Hands, for example. QS used it on me 4 times and never once lucked into a good match. Not to mention that he just fired away with his powers impotently while IW was invisible. I'd love to do the match in reverse; it's a very good match-up in terms of mechanics.

And before any one says "you want DDQ to be harder?", please realize that the only reason we have to fight a Lvl 270 Cyclops is because the AI plays most other characters as terribly as it plays QS. Even then, the Lvl 270 handicap is a joke.

I still think the game would be more enjoyable if the AI wasn't stupid and the characters were balanced accordingly.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I really like the idea of doing the 4* DDQs in reverse for a Heroic or Taco Token. That would be fun! It would also make for a decent consolation prize for those of us with weak 4* characters, at least.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    Overall it highlights just how bad QS really is, even @270 he can be handled by a under covered, under leveled IW

All the characters without an AOE would be even easier to beat. If they have zero board shake-up and no aoe then way easy.