MPQ coming to Consoles next week

13»

Comments

• TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Sooo...it is being released to consoles, but not next week, not part of the steam/mobile playerscape, so no new influx of players here, and it's an unlocked, rebalanced version. Sounds like it would please many players well. A lot of people just don't like multiplayer games ... yet somehow get sucked into this one anyway (turn that mirror around!)

Assuming its a reasonable success, would there eventually be DLC for it? or add-ons of any sort?

Prefect questions. Looking forward to them getting answered.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Assuming its a reasonable success, would there eventually be DLC for it? or add-ons of any sort?
    Prefect questions. Looking forward to them getting answered.
    Answered this on the last page: We can release characters as DLC, but some new characters actually required code changes to support them, so we'd have to merge in new code and the like depending on the character. Not impossible, but not as simple as importing a couple files.
  • Its just me that thinks its weird to not have it on 3DS (and Wii U), as from the options it is the best one to play match 3s?
  • Also: Ranked Multiplayer

As in, Live Versus against not an AI, but another human player.

How is that going to work? Can we select who we're attacking in this version?

I mean, imagine not being able to choose who you could attack at will, and the defense playing just like the offense does (Whoever made the first match damage is the target for the enemy's next move)

That'd be weeeeeird.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Would like to play pre-nerf X-Force and Thor, since I didn't have them covered til after their nerfs.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Any updates?