What do you do with your legendary tokens?

2»

Comments

• I've obtained 2 so far...first one was a Green Invisible Women (only 4* star cover color I had maxed...2.6% chance, lol!) and the other was a Black X-Force Wolvie...would have been nice yesterday, lol.

So far...not too lucky. Maybe I should start holding off icon_lol.gif
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I opened my first 3 because of the slightly bigger chance of pulling a Jean purple or blue without CapFalc and Reed diluting the pool (no such luck). I'll save up the rest until season 20, not just because of the added 5*, but also because of Ice-Man.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Don't care about SS, FalCap, Reed
    Went fishing for Thing... got a Starlord....

At least i pulled one from one of the Hulk event tokens
  • first pull for ss blue from 1vs1 cyke in ddq, and second from 70k progression the hulk pve and earn the 7th/8th? green xforce.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I was going to wait for another 5* (and vote for that) but then I've realized that I need more 4*s now to be able to improve them and win in DDQ.
    So I decided to open my two tokens and had:
    purpleflag.pngicon_elektra.png (meh... 3/1/0 at the moment)
    yellowflag.pngicon_thing.png (my first cover for him, but just before new event where he is essential icon_razz.gif)
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_antman.pngpurpleflag.png From the Hulk legendary token, he is now 4/0/1. He may actually be useful now ^^
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    :antman: purpleflag.png From the Hulk legendary token, he is now 4/0/1. He may actually be useful now ^^
    My icon_antman.png is 5/1/2, I had lots of use for him in the Gauntlet along with Elektra and Doc Ock. I primarily used them against special tile spammers, of course.