Can't see stockpiled taco vault

Comments

• xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Same here on Android, I've been saving them since day one, better fix this soon
  • Same here for steam. Can't see 40+ tokens I have stockpiled.
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Add me to the list of players not able to access stockpiled tacos. I have 41 in there.
  • Also can't access the Taco Sweet Vault... Playing on Android
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    waiting for tomorrow when people who use these try to get health packs for the final run at season. going to screw a lot of people over.... this is why not wait till final day to get all your packs icon_e_smile.gif
  • xdogg
    slidecage wrote:
    waiting for tomorrow when people who use these try to get health packs for the final run at season. going to screw a lot of people over.... this is why not wait till final day to get all your packs icon_e_smile.gif
    I was thinking along the same lines, I'll play the last PVP of the season tonight and now I don't have access to all those Tokens I have saved, even if D3 fixes this Monday, I still got screwed out of getting health packs to better my score
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Yup mine gone too, sitting at 50 stockpiled was gonna try to use some for packs tomorrow...smh I hate when bugs like this affect strategy at the worst times.....ie end of the season....
  • markcoen01
    markcoen01 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    My Sweet Vault is gone too, but it shows I have 10 recruit tokens. Unable to access as it takes me back to main mission screen. I hope the devs are hearing about this issue and are addressing it!
  • Yeah missing on mine as well. On Android. icon_cry.gif
  • Bvwalker1
    Bvwalker1 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Im having this issue too. It shows I have the tokens on the recruit button in lower left but I can only access the savory vault not the other vault. I had 40 in there so hopefully they aren't gone.
  • Argon Flame
    Argon Flame Posts: 98 Match Maker
    mine are gone too. Looks like they are still there but just can't scroll to the Stockpiled Vault? Hopefully not perma-lost then?
  • xdogg
    I'm starting to think D3 hid the Sweet tacos on purpose, you know if you pull tokens from a vault that isn't live it resets itself, maybe they're thinking people like me who had a bunch saved up would get lucky and keep pulling legendary tokens, although I don't have that kind of luck
  • Add me to the list as well. Can't get to the 30 or so tokens I have stockpiled.
  • Same here. Android
  • I am also having the same issue. Android here.
  • Me too! android...
  • a grumbler
    a grumbler Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    me too on android but I only had 4.
    Never tried a sweet taco though - sounds nice!
  • Same here... got close to 30 in there I think
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    xdogg wrote:
    I'm starting to think D3 hid the Sweet tacos on purpose, you know if you pull tokens from a vault that isn't live it resets itself, maybe they're thinking people like me who had a bunch saved up would get lucky and keep pulling legendary tokens, although I don't have that kind of luck

I suspect this is true, but I don't ascribe negative motives - the inactive vault doesn't actually work like a vault, it resets with every pull. I think they want to avoid confusing people with the vault screen.
  • GrimSkald wrote:
    xdogg wrote:

I suspect this is true, but I don't ascribe negative motives - the inactive vault doesn't actually work like a vault, it resets with every pull. I think they want to avoid confusing people with the vault screen.
    Perhaps, but they should still be available to those who want to use them. Certainly a purposeful change shouldn't have been made without some warning from the Dev's, and I still don't see any Dev responses in this thread. (Though admittedly as in Simon'z meme post, it all seems to have been over the weekend.)

Ultimately, the speculation needs to be put to bed. Tacos are gone, no they're hidden, Dev's did this on purpose, no it's a glitch... Dev's please tell us what's happening to our beloved tacos!