Can't see stockpiled taco vault

Lightning_Man
Lightning_Man Posts: 75 Match Maker
Anyone else have an issue where they can't access the "Sweet" Taco Vault? From the recruit heroes tab, I can scroll right to the "Savory" vault, but when I try to scroll right to the "Sweet" Vault, I am taken back to the main mission menu. I submitted a ticket for it. Hope my "Sweet" tokens aren't gone...had over 60!

Comments

• I'm having the same issue
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Had a data patch download and can confirm it is missing on iOS.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think they disappeard cause of the new 5 star token going into the packs.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Uhm.....I'd like my 70 tokens from that page, back. RIGHT freaking now.

And it better not be the same **** that they pulled previously, with the "lol, sorry we lost all of your Taco Tokens, but here they are again, COMPLETELY out of order and in TOTALLY randomized groupings, from now on."
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    On iOS as well.

Having the same issue.
  • Jack0fAllGames
    Jack0fAllGames Posts: 65 Match Maker
    I can't see the stockpiled taco vault. Hitting the button to progress to the next page after active vault takes me back to wherever I was before going into token pages.

Just in case, yes, I had stockpiled tacos saved.
  • Same issue on Android.
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Confirmed... Having the same issues
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can confirm I am having this issue as well. Got some 20-odd tacos lost in the ether... Please bring them back! ;(
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    the glitch is also occurring on steam version of MPQ.
  • shobi6669
    shobi6669 Posts: 73 Match Maker
    This is true for me too. The prompts where you press even show that the game thinks I have tokens on the next screen but when I try to go to the that next screen (the off week taco tokens), it does return to the main screen. I think maybe there are just too many token screens right now (since the legendary one was added, and the gauntlet & hulk are running concurrently) and once the blue shift screen goes away in a few hours we will be able to see it again. At Least that is my hope. . .
  • shobi6669
    shobi6669 Posts: 73 Match Maker
    This is true for me too. The prompts where you press even show that the game thinks I have tokens on the next screen but when I try to go to the that next screen (the off week taco tokens), it does return to the main screen. I think maybe there are just too many token screens right now (since the legendary one was added, and the gauntlet & hulk are running concurrently) and once the blue shift screen goes away in a few hours we will be able to see it again. At Least that is my hope. . .
  • Same issue here on Android. It looks like a bug because it still has the correct number of tokens on the main menu screen. I'm not too worried about it they are just currently hidden, not deleted
  • Same problem as well. I do notice that i have 12 tokens in current vault, isn't it suppose to be 10? Anyways, I can't get access to see my stockpiled tokens but hopefully it will be resolved as suggested. If not soon, I guess the only option is to send in a ticket which I dread because I think I'm 0 for 3 in my submitted issues.
  • Having the same problem. Can't access the sweet taco vault. I had 9 tacos for that vault. The Recruit button still looks like it counts those other tokens.
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    same. I truly hope that they will come back next cycle, and that they are simply "invisible" right now.
  • same here. on steam. have 80 sweets that are correctly displayed in the total count but when you scroll to the vault it boots me back to the main page.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Same for me on iPad/iOS.
  • I am trying to save up 300 of each deadpool token type. It is taking forever. I am up to 49 savory and 52 sweet. However, just today I am experiencing a bug. I go to the token screen and click to the right. I can see my savory vault with 49 tokens, but if I click right again I get kicked back to the main screen. It still shows that I have "99" tokens because that is the max display value. I am worried about my sweet tokens. It has taken over 100 days to get them. Has anyone else encountered this?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    4292210.jpg