The Gauntlet is eeeevil.

2»

Comments

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    atomzed wrote:
    so far, my greatest frustration had been with sim 37. Blade generate a lot of strike tiles, which feed into Gunner core meltdown, setting off a lot of critical tiles. And 3* BE was surprisingly the killer, as his Lethal improvisation deals around 7k dmg! Wiped to this node several times, feeling incredibly frustrated.

If you have them IF/X-Force/Hood should roll that one. Their most powerful colour is black so IF's purple both feeds XForce AP and seeds the board.

Gunner goes down first, because his ability is a game ender and is far too easy to get off. Without him around Hood should be able to keep the others in line. BE's killer ability requires there to be specials on the board I think, and if you can keep them away even if Hood slips up and he gets the required AP you may still survive.
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Eddiemon wrote:
    But then I hit simulation 41 - Deadpool, Iron Fist and Luke Cage at 377 each.

She-Hulk, Ragnarok(!), Hood for me. Rags pounded the snot out of Deadpool, making blue that Jen used to steal IF and Cage's tiles, which reduced IF's attack tile damage to 1 and quickly overcame Cage's protect tile. Hood and Jen keep their AP nice and low. I did lose Hood to an uppercut, but otherwise, sailed.