If you could choose, what would be the devs current focus?

2»

Comments

• Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Apparently the current release schedule is just enough to satisfy that new character lust.

Exactly. People don't want the focus for devs to be on new characters because they're already "happy" with the current release schedule. -- This would probably change if new chars were released (for example) once per year.

Cheers to everyone that's responded so far. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I voted "New Types" not just because I'd love to see more Match-3 variation, but also because I'd love PvE gameplay that doesn't require me to grind for 3+ hours.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    It was indeed hard to choose just one, but I chose new types of gameplay. More noncompetitive modes is my most desired feature. I stared playing this game nearly two years ago, and have taken several long breaks. Since the introduction of DDQ I haven't missed playing a single day.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    First... not only new story lines, but revamping the old story lines.

In the major events, 95% of the opponents are Juggernaut, Venom, Bullseye, Daken, Moonstone, Ares, Yelena. With 80 characters, it makes no sense for those 7 characters to so completely dominate PvE. One possibility is to add Skrulls to the Events. Skrull Beast could substitute for Juggernaut in the next Hunt event.

After that, balance pass of current characters. They should make SMALL TWEAKS to the weaker characters. Power costs 1 less, things like that. Let those tweaks go for a month, and then if still considered weak, another small tweak.