Line Q&A w/ IceIX

13»

Comments

• Stax (Skrull) - How will 5* token rates scale with added 5*s?
    IceIX - 5% -> 10% up to the first 3 5*s, we'll look at rollout past that.
    IceIX - So 5%, 5%(x2), 3.3%(x3)

Am I to understand that the 5* draw rate will double once the second 5* character is released? Sounds like stockpiling any legendary tokens until then would be a smart thing to do.....
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's what I'm doing, although if you do pull them early and get lucky you'll be one of the very first players with a 5*, which should make for some fun PvP'ing.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX said Top pve score would earn a Legendary Token, Hulk is up but doesn't reflect this
    IceIX - (This may change, but current plan) Alliance Season reward instead of the random single 4* now, 1300 PVP progression replacing the 1300 4*, top prize for versus instead of 4*, top score for PVE instead of 4*, additional PVE progression, every 5th day DDQ.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    IceIX said Top pve score would earn a Legendary Token, Hulk is up but doesn't reflect this
    IceIX - (This may change, but current plan) Alliance Season reward instead of the random single 4* now, 1300 PVP progression replacing the 1300 4*, top prize for versus instead of 4*, top score for PVE instead of 4*, additional PVE progression, every 5th day DDQ.
    May have changed between then and now. Also, they may not have had the time to do the swap with everything else. Or, Ice was just wrong (it happens. shhhhhh).
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:

I'm actually glad that it hasn't reflected it, and hope it doesn't change. I want to t2 my bracket to get my 3rd Thing red. I would probably not try to t2 my bracket for a Legendary token. I don't mind the change in PVP to a Legendary token at 1300 because I don't want to spend the HP to hop, but in PVE, it just requires the time and willingness to grind, which I don't mind spending.