Poll: How much money do you spend on MPQ?

2»

Comments

• This game... close to $1,000 or more, I didn't keep track. But for sure I could have bought 2 iPads, 2 PS4.

Hearthstone - $500

HoTS - $50

I think I spend more on free games, the irony...
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    $129, spread over 500+ days. $75 before anniversary for roster slots. $54 since, for 4* covers.
  • $60 spent on slots. Can't see a need to spend another dime. Bang for the buck for covers is out of whack, as is the cost for ISO (not like I need it yet). Even if they had a sale, I don't know what I'd be spending the money on.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    they should of rewarded people who put real money into this game with like maybe 1 4/5star token for every say 20 they put in.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I put in $5 when I started so I could free up some slots and then I added in another $20 when I was moving to 3*s. On day 440 and haven't spent anything else since.
  • Never spent a penny and don't ever see that changing, I've always played the game as a collection game and I don't really want to accelerate my progress I am happy seeing what can be achieved in game for free.

Day 104 and I've only ever spent my HP on slots, from memory I have had to sell 2 3*s along my journey which is obviously annoying but part of the process. About a week ago i had Starlord within 8 minutes of expiring and i had decided to jst let him go because one cover on a medicore 4*, you know, but the collectionist inside me really didn't want to let such a rarity go. I pulled 1000 HP from the vault and rostered him with 8 minutes to go! Experiences like that are part of the game for me so purchasing HP would actually negatively afect my experience.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    I buy either the Bugle Pittance or the Agency Expenses every once in a while, mainly when I need the extra HP to buy a roster slot.

I think a better poll question would be "What do you buy HP to spend it on?" I'd be curious to see what percentage of players actually buy tokens/packs.
  • slidecage wrote:
    they should of rewarded people who put real money into this game with like maybe 1 4/5star token for every say 20 they put in.
    or at least a roster slot.
    $100+ over two accounts mainly on x-force for mobile. Used alliance refund on steam account to finish up key characters but stopped playing it soon after.
  • Heartburn wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    or at least a roster slot.
    $100+ over two accounts mainly on x-force for mobile. Used alliance refund on steam account to finish up key characters but stopped playing it soon after.

Absolutely not, this is a F2P game - the reward you get for spending money on the game is gaining rewards quicker and easier than grinding through the long way.