Favourite Teams

Options
13»

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm still mainly star.pngstar.pngstar.png land. After the icon_ironman.png M40 change making him the battery, he's become the linchpin of dealing with something quickly.
    My favorite, especially in PVE, is icon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_psylocke.png . Low cost on Recharge, Psychic Knife, and Psi Katana keep Bring Out their Best firing. Recharge can give enough AP to let off one or two Psychic Knife and an Embiggened Bash (augmented by PK strike tiles) and Ballistic Salvo is often enough to finish the enemy when Tony wakes up. Also worked well enough for me in simulator.
    icon_ironman.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_lukecage.png worked very well for me on some tough missions, despite losing green and purple damage. Absolutely trivialized solo against The Hulk boss since Recharge let Steve start throwing shields like mad and Luke's Unbreakable minimized what little early matching damage Hulk could do. Also a decent team ( icon_bullseye.png instead of icon_lukecage.png ) against Carnage during Venom Bomb.
    icon_daken.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_ironfist.png is good for some passive cheese, but is a little slow. Depends on the healers regen-tanking, then letting the strike tiles build up to power the free attack tile. Good way to save on health packs and guarantee consistent damage.