All business (suits):
    Professor X
    Patch
    Kingpin

Second Wave Avengers:
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Captain America

Also, people forget that Wolverine (Patch even), Spider-Man and Hulk were all in the Fantastic Four for 4 brilliant Walter Simonson issues (where's our Ghost Rider?!) - so that's my alt FF team
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    love triangle

Black Panther
    Storm (2 or 3)
    Wolverine

Albeit for a short period of time, Ororo and Logan flirted a bit after her divorce (if I remember correctly).

Guess what? As a real marvel zombie should know, Doom can step in for BP or Wolverine. Doom proposed to Storm once, and she was willing to accept, if only Doom didn't act as a complete d-bag with his fellow x-friends! (Claremont run, after Byrne left the series).

I won't contemplate the variant team (though that's the classic love triangle in the x-universe):

Cyke
    Jeannie
    Wolverine

because this version of JG is off-limits for both of those guys in the current MU.

Bring in a classic JG (and/or Emma Frost) and the drama is guaranteed!

You can put in the team any x-lady (psylocke, for example), and you can almost be sure that probably Cyke had something going on with the gal at one point or another, and that Logan wished the same.

Also, don't forget the team

I forgot to take my pills today

Bullseye
    Carnage
    Sentry

and the

crime does pay team

Elektra
    Hood
    Kingpin

those 3 are criminal overlords (elektra as the headmistress of the hand). You can put Punisher in, if you want to go for the "let the punishment fit the crime" variant (Punisher-Hood-KP).
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sterno wrote:

Also, people forget that Wolverine (Patch even), Spider-Man and Hulk were all in the Fantastic Four for 4 brilliant Walter Simonson issues (where's our Ghost Rider?!) - so that's my alt FF team

Ahem.
    Der_Lex wrote:

Team new Fantastic Four:

Hulk
    Spider-Man
    Wolverine (Patch)

icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Hells Kitchen

Elektra
    Kingpin
    DareDevil

Fairly obvious, weird didn't see it alredy.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Team You Are Not the Father (formerly known as Team Family Ties)
    CMags
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver

Team Avengers 2
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Vision

Team Passive Aggressive
    Blade
    Falcon
    Cage

Team Kill Your Teammates
    Carnage
    Sentry
    Patch
    No rainbow here.

Team Strike a Pose
    Cyclops
    Daken (2*)
    Iron Fist

Team Pistol Whip
    Hood
    GSBW
    Punisher

You could also sub in Fury for one of the above, and still get rainbow.

Team Board Shakalaka
    CMags
    Hulk or Storm (Mohawk)
    Loki or GSBW

I could not get rainbow for the rest:

Team Mama Said Knock You Out
    Cage
    Colossus
    Hulkbuster

Team Slash
    Patch (or really any Wolvie variety)
    Gamora
    Deadpool

You could also use Blade or Daken (who would actually give you rainbow)

Team Let it Burn/Make it Rain
    Human Torch
    Hood
    Storm or Thor (any of each)
  • Midnight in the garden of good and evil
    Kamala khan
    Captain America 3*
    Hood

A decent rainbow with strong AoE and single target damage, steal, heal, and defend. I pick KK since her colors scheme seems like a garden and Cap shield bashing is self sustaining which leads to healing from any early damage and more tanking. Then Hood will accelerate the shield bashing cus Hood demands results. Then Hood pulls out his twin pistols and executes the final victim and that's when it feels so good to be evil.
  • lean green and mean
    Hulk
    She hulk
    Gamora

(I apologize in advance I'm not proud of this)
    Physically handicapped
    Professor X
    Fury
    Cyclops

Mommy, where's my dad?
    Daken
    Quicksilver
    Scarlet witch

Civil war
    Captain America
    Iron man
    Spider man

Electrifying
    Storm
    Thor
    Ragnarok

Now you see me now you don't
    Invisible woman
    Quicksilver
    Ant man
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm Spartacus... No, I'm Spartacus!
    Thing
    Dealpool
    Colossus
  • Deilinvega
    Deilinvega Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Team Pandering icon_razz.gif

Kamala Khan
    4hor
    FalCap

Because when those characters were published, there was a large outcry that it's a publicity stunt toward minorities. (Tough personaly I think KK is awesome with her fangirling personality icon_e_biggrin.gif)
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Deilinvega wrote:
    Team Pandering icon_razz.gif

Kamala Khan
    4hor
    FalCap

Because when those characters were published, there was a large outcry that it's a publicity stunt toward minorities. (Tough personaly I think KK is awesome with her fangirling personality icon_e_biggrin.gif)

4Thor was another interesting character, at least at the very beginning of the run. The first 3-4 issues that introduced her were definitely intriguing.

I still can't understand how the female population can be deemed a "minority", considering that there are more females than males on this planet.

Sure, I get it; one could argue that there aren't many heroine (and/or strong female characters, not depicted on the basis of the old stereotypes and tropes) in the Dc/Marvel pantheon... but that's also untrue, especially considering the comic production in the last decade or so (Alias is a very good example).
  • vinnygecko wrote:
    Team Passive Aggressive
    Blade
    Falcon
    Cage
    Why not IF instead of Cage?
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    ShionSinX wrote:
    vinnygecko wrote:
    Team Passive Aggressive
    Blade
    Falcon
    Cage
    Why not IF instead of Cage?

I was going for rainbow coverage, so I needed red. I guess to that end it could have been FalCap instead of Falcon and IF in place of Cage. I also could have thrown in LDaken in there somewhere I guess =)
  • Team teabag

Daredevil
    Daken
    Ldaken

Sorry. Know you can't get the two at the same time...but it appears to be a good thing.
  • For those old WWE fans:

Nation of Domination
    Blade
    Falcon
    Luke Cage

I love using this team

That one needs kingpin as manager.

Also special run in by Scott hall. Errrr...punisher
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Team B-Movie
    Daredevil
    Elektra
    Punisher (Dolph not TJ)

or feel free to mix in any member of F4 after that last travesty.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Team Beastmaster
    Falcon
    Antman
    Squirrel Girl

3 overlap active purple, but falcon yellow can boost Antman Attack and Strike tile and protect tile of squirrel girl and himself. All 3 have power that are anti strike/protect/attack tile.

Sucide Squad
    Carnage
    Sentry
    Juggernaut
    Ragnarok

Either 3 of them. All their self damage or own team damage are red power except Rag. For max colour coverage, Either Jugg or Carnage can be in the team.

Team Defense
    cMag
    Falcon
    2*Bulleyes

This is a rainbow defense team with no active colour overlap and 3 passive. I use this team before and seem quite good but kind of slow. Bulleye can get Protect tile up early so when matching yellow early cna increase power of Protect tile, then later in the game, when have enough yellow and purple AP, can create even more protect tiles.
  • Malcrof
    wingX wrote:
    Team Defense
    cMag
    Falcon
    2*Bulleyes

This is a rainbow defense team with no active colour overlap and 3 passive. I use this team before and seem quite good but kind of slow. Bulleye can get Protect tile up early so when matching yellow early cna increase power of Protect tile, then later in the game, when have enough yellow and purple AP, can create even more protect tiles.

You know, if you switch out 2* BE with 3* BE, this is an actual badass team i use regularly. Once you get a coercive out, you have tiles to trigger BE purple and contract killer explodes, falcon just buffs whatever he feels like.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Team Queen of all She Surveys:

Fully covered, high level Gamora and base level sidekicks 0/5/0 Cyclops and 1/5/5 Iron Fist for all the red and black anyone could desire. With Gamora tanking everything except purple and yellow.

After a low-level 2-3* transitioner roster and a 1-2* transitioner roster got wiped out attacking that team, I felt so bad I went in and changed back to my usual climbing team of HB/Kamala/Hood. At least anyone attacking this lot knows what they're getting into.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    the two baldies will be fighting over the pink all night,

... uh ...

icon_e_confused.gif
  • Malcrof
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    the two baldies will be fighting over the pink all night,

... uh ...

icon_e_confused.gif

https://youtu.be/4FMNb4Jw2KI