BP black on DDQ, don't miss it!

Unknown
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Another very good one, if you are away of the game for some time be sure to get in for it and leave again for another month (or more).

gHeivIN5h_d2vNVuwo-0vVYk4hietCL9_yfEAGM6m71afLWknrkwg7nZF0s_gKp0vhrki9oeGHYG6Egpz5O58q7Qv48OXy1uCeR5gPb3=w700

And my sad story.

After so much time sitting in a 543 BP, recently we had an event with him as T100 prize, so took me just a bit over a year to complete him.

Today's DDQ is BP black, and I will sell it. The iso will be well spent, but he will never be forgotten, for the pain it caused (psychologically).

Comments

• MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    black covers for him are friggen mythical for me with them almost never being given out or when they are its a PvP I have a bad line up for.

4/4/1 now...
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    All but one of my BP covers are black in my vault this week.

I haven't pulled even a 3* yet with one day left ugh.
    Watch me pull a BP tomorrow and it be his defence grid ****.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    My BP is finally 5/3/4.. i am sooo tempted to buy token packs for my vault, 2 more blacks in there, i only need 1!!!
  • Malcrof wrote:
    My BP is finally 5/3/4.. i am sooo tempted to buy token packs for my vault, 2 more blacks in there, i only need 1!!!
    You'd be better buying it I think.
  • blueflag.png has been my mythical cover. I've had to sell about 4 blackflag.png
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    You'd be better buying it I think.

i thought so as well, but my vault also has 2 XFW blacks in it, which would put him at 5/5/1... heck, even 1 of those would be nice as well.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this where I come in and say that I just pulled a BP black from my vault? Except mine's been fully covered for about 6 months now. It's sad when I'd rather just see the 1500 ISO than a 3* cover.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    finally my 5th black on panther. now maxed at 4/4/5 and having fun using him boosted this week. had some iso saved up and saw that I'd be finishing his black and he was boosted this week so took him from 120 to 166 last week and I don't regret it. he's my 7th maxed character.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/1/5 now!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't even have my first bp black until it was in ddq the first time.

And of course I got my 4th and 5th last week when it was an alliance reward. 5/3/5 at last. With a Blatant disregard for color, black panther's black was definitely my personal white whale in this game. First cover for him in September 2014, optimal build in August 2015 (when he has been almost totally eclipsed by newer 3*s and my developing 4* roster).
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    I posted many threads about the icon_blackpanther.pngblackflag.png conspiracy and now that I finally got him to 5, I have sold another 3 at least, today will be the 4th
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    BP was one of my first 3*'s, but then he got "vaulted" in the old system AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. Now, he's sitting at the terrible build of 3/4/2, will be 3/4/3 after DDQ at least. I only have blackflag.png through DDQ and a PVP reward. Pulled him from The Vault yesterday, but it was the blueflag.pngicon_cry.gif . No telling when I'll get him to 5/3/5, but at least I'll have him at 10 covers. More likely than not, I have A LOT of waiting to do on his DDQ rotation...
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    My T'Challa sat at 5/4/4 for about a year because I couldn't get that last black cover. He was definitely the hardest for me to get optimally covered.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 280 for me and this is my first BP black.
  • I was lucky, pulled 5 yellow within a two month period for him and then 3 blue and 2 black. When the first black came around in ddq I was overjoyed. Sold my xforce and used the hp to fund a fourth black and lucked into his black on a token from that weeks ddq. He is hands down one of the hardest to finish characters in the game for absolutely no reason and is the bane of many players I should think.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    He's been sitting at 5/5/2 since the last time his black was awarded in DDQ. Only two [edit]make that six![/edit] more DDQ rotations to go... icon_neutral.gif
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Mine is now 5/5/3, another six month of DDQ and I'm good to go icon_e_smile.gif .
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Lee T wrote:
    Mine is now 5/5/3, another six month of DDQ and I'm good to go icon_e_smile.gif .

Lol! Exactly like my situation. About a year ago I'd levelled icon_blackpanther.png to like 50+ (soft cap) & left it till the character level increased from 141 to 166 so it got bumped to 78. By far the oldest released character left in the stationary state.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lee T wrote:
    More like 8 months... there are 40 3* characters, so the BP black cover won't come around again until 120 and 240 days from today, assuming the rotation doesn't change and no new 3* characters are created.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    My BP Black cover is the purple IF cover. I've had him at 5/3/5 for so long... and somehow I managed to miss both his DDQ and the last two times it was awarded. Naturally 1/5 IF covers in the 300 vault were purple, and I managed to pull two greens in the 35 tokens I pulled.