BP black on DDQ, don't miss it!

2»

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...and no new 3* characters are created.
    one can only hope... I'd be ok with them taking an entire season off of any new characters. let us work on what we have. either give us more ways to cover ****s or stop adding more - one or the other.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    And ofcourse D3P has to pick TODAY to develop server issues.
    AGAIN while a black BP is offered on DDQ.

TINY-DAMNED-KITTY IS FREAKIN' TINY!

They'd better fix this pronto, or gift the cover to everyone that missed it due to the outage.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    The game always develops "server problems" when there is a Black Panther black at stake. Part of their insidious conspiracy. icon_mad.gif
  • 92531-123802-klaw.jpg
    "You say you use Vibranium servers? I'll just take a quick peek."
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    1st BP Black (after finishing 101 in that PvP recently) and not having BP first rotation
    His covers are like gold dust and black is rarer than rocking horse poo for me.

So another year a half for another 4 blacks from DDQ
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Black Panther black was the 2nd to last cover i needed to max cover my 3 stars and i bought it before his PVP a while ago. Bullseye black was the only one i needed after that one. BP was crazy rare for 520 days but i sold 3 over the last 2 weeks. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • And it's back. Don't miss it again?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    ...and no new 3* characters are created.
    one can only hope... I'd be ok with them taking an entire season off of any new characters. let us work on what we have. either give us more ways to cover ****s or stop adding more - one or the other.
    funny to see my quote here from 4 months ago. I still feel the same way, although after 4 months, covers aren't my problem as much as iso is.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    black covers for him are friggen mythical for me with them almost never being given out or when they are its a PvP I have a bad line up for.

4/4/1 now...

That was me with iron Fist covers. Maxed his black so damn quickly, got lucky with a couple of greens from a Deadpool vault. Was stuck with 4 purples for ages, and even those took a long time to get.

So I just sat and waited patiently for his turn to show up in DDQ again. And lo and behold a week before the purple cover shows up in PvP, which I snagged. Sort of useful but also "Really? Right before you're giving it away in DDQ? Could you not have put this as a prize months ago?"
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have been lucky cause he was one of my first 3 stars to develop rapidly. Had him at 5/4/4, so today's black makes him a 5/3/5. Can someone lend me about a 200,000 iso level him 26 levels lol.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:
    I have been lucky cause he was one of my first 3 stars to develop rapidly. Had him at 5/4/4, so today's black makes him a 5/3/5. Can someone lend me about a 200,000 iso level him 26 levels lol.

You could drop $200 on ISO in the sale and get there, easy! Chump change! icon_lol.gif
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    My BP has been sitting at 5/4/4 for quite a while and now I got that elusive 5th black cover, but I'm wondering if I should hold off respecing him in light of this new feature. On one hand, I really don't want to wait 2 weeks to see if it even comes out, let alone if it's worth it. But on the other, it'd be awesome having a 14th cover to make him even better. If only someone could tell me how it works!
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Brings my BP to a fully covered 553.... icon_e_sad.gif .

This and SW blue is my rocking horse poo
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Getting this made my day - not sure how but I had him at 4/4/4 for a while and noticed recently (maybe during the last gauntlet) how handy he was and took him to 153 - this got me the final 5 black and every time I get to 6000 Iso he goes up another level currently on 159!!!

But for me this hasn't been the only good final to get in the last few weeks... Captain Marvel now covered and Human Torch...

My fear is there will be a 4 or 5 star of these appear in January
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Strangely I have a second BP with 1/0/5. Black always comes to me, despite other players saying it's the hardest to get. Similar to the 10000 Thor Yellow covers I open.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Event had major bug in it.. if you used 5 star logan logan heal would not heal themself in the 4th round
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    slidecage wrote:
    Event had major bug in it.. if you used 5 star logan logan heal would not heal themself in the 4th round

Really?!?

I wonder why?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36684

Cheers!
    - PG
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    And today a Magneto blue, which for me has been exactly as easy to find as BP's black. (Today, I have been able to bring Magblue and BPblack to 4 covers each.)
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Just opened my holiday token - not worth the energy or battery usage - ms marvel- doh!!
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    I can't believe I'm saying this but I DON'T ACTUALLY NEED IT ANYMORE! Man, that felt good & also make me see how far I came (still needed his cover on the last cycle). icon_e_biggrin.gif