Do you wake up in the middle of the night to play?

2»

Comments

• Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Surprisingly never. However I have stayed up till ridiculous hours (back in the day where the event end time was not favourable to European gamers). On a few occasions I wake up early in the morning (no alarm set or anything), I could've took a lie in but opt to play the game before continue to sleep.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    If I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night to grind, it won't be MPQ that I'm grinding....if you get what I'm saying icon_e_wink.gif
  • Blind justice would be my first 1300 score ever, I had 1245 and a queue for 72. It was about 11:30pm, s4 ends 1am here, so I set up my alarm for 10mins before end to not waste another shield (24h was the only I had left) and took a nap. The alarm wasn't enough to wake me up.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    evil panda wrote:
    If I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night to grind, it won't be MPQ that I'm grinding....if you get what I'm saying icon_e_wink.gif

but what happens when it breaks down at 3 in the morning its not like you can run to the store and buy a new grinder icon_e_smile.gif then again maybe you could