I Keep Pulling ____ Covers!

Comments

• Got my first 5 covered color on a 3 star this week in icon_rocket.pnggreenflag.png , then pulled 2 more of him. First time Ive been disappointed in a Gold Token Pull. icon_e_sad.gif
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    star.pngstar.pngicon_magneto.pngbluetile.pngredtile.png
    Purple is just not a thing for me apparently.
    He's my last 2 star (of the ones I'm using) not at 94. I've drawn an invisible woman from a basic token, but not a MNM purple.

lol.
  • Deegamah
    Deegamah Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    I could probably have an extra 3 or 4 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.png at 5/0/0 with all the extra yellowflag.png 's I've pulled, but my main one would still be sitting at the 5/2/3 I've had for months now.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    I opened 30 heroic tokens today and got nothing but iso because all i need is 4 stars and i got only a purple Kingpin who is at 2/5/1 already icon_e_confused.gif
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    I cannot get Vision for love or tacos. I have, however, sold enough IF and Cyclops covers that I decided to surrender to the Borg and turn them into tus. I now have a 5y cyclops tu and a spare IF at 1/5/5 that I hope to respec to 5/5/3.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I keep pulling the covers.... back to my side.. .but my wife pulls them back...
  • icon_doctordoom.pngblueflag.png . Im pretty sure I could have 3 0/5/0 dooms by now
  • Malcrof
    corrupti0N wrote:
    :doctordoom: blueflag.png . Im pretty sure I could have 3 0/5/0 dooms by now

those are great team ups.. build a spare!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    corrupti0N wrote:
    :doctordoom: blueflag.png . Im pretty sure I could have 3 0/5/0 dooms by now

those are great team ups.. build a spare!

YES! For when you have teams like Falcon, IF, Cage. Once you have 5 Blue AP, it's useless on the board but this T/U helps me build Cage's black for maximum punching!
  • Mazza
    Mazza Posts: 41
    I could have an army of Wolverines, Human Torches and Captains Marvel 2*.... not pulling a lot of other covers lately.
  • My Invisible Woman is 0/1/7 (0/1/5 with spares).
    My Professor X is 7/2/3 (5/2/3 with a double at 2/0/0).

I have two Groots @ 3/5/5 and have 4 yellows in my rewards begging for a double re-spec. Maybe I'll re-spec one for KK.

Had to strain myself to get 5/3/4 Panther. 5/3/5 SOON.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    seems like ares and 2* thor are the new moonstone...
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Keep pulling Psylocke blue, BP Blue, SG yellow and KK yellow.

Can not pull any 3* Mags covers, Lthor green, or Patch Red.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    with odds being how that are there is someone saying icon_blackpanther.pngblackflag.png? what about blueflag.png ? where is the blueflag.png !!!!!!!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh look, another cyclops yellow from the pve sub token! Maybe I should start a second cyclops tu to send to hb users.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    For some bizarre reason I keep pulling blue covers.

My Beast is 5/3/3, my Vision is 5/1/3, my Psylocke is 3/4/2, my CMags is 1/2/4, my Falcon is 2/4/1, my Black Panther is 1/4/1... If a three or four star hero has blue, it is always my most covered colour (sometimes tied) with the sole exceptions of Doc Ock and Doc Doom who both have more black than blue and are missing the third colour altogether.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Ant-Man is 5/1/1 because I keep pulling purple covers from tokens. I won't need to reach 2000 points in the Simulator this season...
  • Malcrof
    For some bizarre reason I keep pulling blue covers.

My Beast is 5/3/3, my Vision is 5/1/3, my Psylocke is 3/4/2, my CMags is 1/2/4, my Falcon is 2/4/1, my Black Panther is 1/4/1... If a three or four star hero has blue, it is always my most covered colour (sometimes tied) with the sole exceptions of Doc Ock and Doc Doom who both have more black than blue and are missing the third colour altogether.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5q1z9xB0g
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    I have Visions of Blue... .. continuously
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have Visions of Blue... .. continuously

Me too! I only have 3 blue Visions. Not complaining as that was the only color I wanted but I really didn't think that would be the only color I would pull haha

However Red Vision is DDQ today!