I Keep Pulling ____ Covers!

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I've read from many posts that some players have trouble pulling Thor yellowflag.png while others it may be greenflag.png . Figured I'd make a post about what your hardest and easiest cover to pull for each 3* character. I listed the 3*'s I have or had the most trouble obtaining specific covers for while constantly pulling the same color!

token_heroic.pngEasy - Hard
icon_blackpanther.png NONE - yellowflag.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png !
icon_blade.pngblackflag.png - purpleflag.png & greenflag.png !
icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.png - redflag.png & blackflag.png !
icon_cyclops.pngredflag.png - blackflag.png
icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png - redflag.png
icon_doctordoom.pngblueflag.png - purpleflag.png
icon_hood.pngyellowflag.png - blueflag.png & blackflag.png !
icon_humantorch.pnggreenflag.png - redflag.png
icon_ironfist.pngblackflag.png - purpleflag.png
icon_loki.pnggreenflag.png - purpleflag.png
icon_lukecage.pngredflag.png - yellowflag.png
icon_punisher.pngblackflag.png - greenflag.png & redflag.png !
icon_rocket.pnggreenflag.png - yellowflag.png
icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png - yellowflag.png
icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png - purpleflag.png
icon_thor.pngyellowflag.png - redflag.png & greenflag.png ! (I have a second Thor at 0/5/0!)

Comments

• tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    3*? HAA! I haven't pulled anything but Moonstone and Baby Torch in a solid month.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I keep pulling useless covers.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    tanis3303 wrote:
    3*? HAA! I haven't pulled anything but Moonstone and Baby Torch in a solid month.
    I keep pulling useless covers.

Obviously we're all pulling 2*'s and useless covers. I am referring to when you finally see a Gold, open it and it's Thor, then ends up being a color you already have maxed. I'm just curious whose having difficulty pulling what. I have alliance members pulling icon_hood.pngblueflag.png like candy while I keep pulling yellowflag.png
  • I keep getting redflag.pngyellowflag.pngicon_cyclops.png ...for 2 months not 1 blackflag.png which of course I just need 1 to complete him.

Same with blueflag.pngicon_magneto.png & purpleflag.pngicon_doctordoom.png .

Also call me crazy but I haven't gotten anything higher than a star.pngstar.png off standard tokens for months.
    Prior to that I actually covered my entire x-force from standards minus 2 or 3 icon_lol.gif
  • I wasn't sure I was going to reply because my pulls seem to follow what I see mentioned the most on the forums.

Lots of Punisher blackflag.png , hardly anything else.
    Hulk greenflag.png for days
    No one gets Black Panther blackflag.png , etc...

But then I looked over your list again and realized I have yet to pull a single Blade redflag.png ... icon_e_confused.gif
  • vaportrail
    vaportrail Posts: 64 Match Maker
    In almost 2 years of playing I've pulled one BP black cover, I got another from DPD and then won 2 in the Pool Party PVP. One more to go, so I expect I'll see it sometime next June. I've probably pulled 10 yellows and another 10 of his worthless blue power.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't track by color, but these characters have appeared 1 or 0 times in a token for me since I started tracking (including tacos). This is over 1100 tokens and over 250 tacos:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_antman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_thing.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_beast.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_vision.png

Now, 800 of those tokens were standards, so you expect nothing from them anyway.

Meanwhile I've drawn a combined 147 star.pngstar.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_bullseye_old.png from tokens & tacos, my 3 most common 2* pulls.
  • ragnarady
    ragnarady Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Alexraven wrote:
    But then I looked over your list again and realized I have yet to pull a single Blade redflag.png ... icon_e_confused.gif

Hey, devs, how about you stop messing with RNG and start giving us that icon_blade.pngredflag.png already?!1
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    I keep getting redflag.pngyellowflag.pngicon_cyclops.png ...for 2 months not 1 blackflag.png which of course I just need 1 to complete him.

Same with blueflag.pngicon_magneto.png & purpleflag.pngicon_doctordoom.png .

Also call me crazy but I haven't gotten anything higher than a star.pngstar.png off standard tokens for months.
    Prior to that I actually covered my entire x-force from standards minus 2 or 3 icon_lol.gif

I haven't pulled a 4* from a standard in god knows how long...months at least. I do get a 3*, but usually already have it maxed (I usually open about 30 at a time).
  • icon_psylocke.png all colors
    icon_magneto.png red over and over, need 2 blue still
    icon_ragnarok.png and icon_lukecage.png red, could have three with x5x build
    icon_rocket.png blue, could have FOUR with xx5 build

Meanwhile, the cover Im waiting for the most time is icon_blade.pnggreenflag.png , mine is long maxed as 454 just waiting a respec.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    75% of the 2* covers I pulled through the LR's were Wolverine. It was bizarre, looking for the 2*'s that might be essential for the week and nothing but wolvy after wolvy.

3* I've never been in need of BP black or yellow, could have easily made two of that one and probably three by now. KK is another one where I've tossed covers left and right. Really wish you could trade 3* straight back for another heroic token, or like 10 3*'s for any one 4*.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_blade.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_hulk.pngblackflag.png

I have most all of the 3* fully covered at this point, but just can't seem to pull or win these 2.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_colossus_new.png is my least covered 3*.. he is rarely a reward, and all my yellow and black for him have come from DDQ, not that i am actively seeking them, but wouldn't mind if they showed up.

not too many 3* covers i need anymore, so i sell loads.. wish there was a trading post.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    DD, all I pull is DD when it's gold
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    i wish for every ten 2*s I get I could trade them in for a heroic token....
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    I am on Day 308. On Saturday, got my first icon_hood.png token pull.
    I have yet to pull a single icon_lukecage.png
    * I realize I could have earned them prior to now, but despite my efforts, have not been able to. my guess is that when either of hood/cage are offered, the competition ticks up a notch and makes it that much harder.

others I would like to see more of:
    3* Cap: I have 5 yellowflag.png , would love to see more blueflag.png (have 2) redflag.png (have 1)
    Doc Ock greenflag.png (have 1)
    SG yellowflag.png (have 1)
    3* Storm blackflag.png (have 0)
    Beast yellowflag.png (have 0)

also, starting just a few weeks ago I started getting that 5th cover for a number of star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters. since that time, I seem to have gotten more 6th covers for those characters than I have for other characters that actually needed covers, including:
    icon_caroldanvers.pngredflag.png
    icon_psylocke.pngblackflag.png
    icon_daredevil.pngredflag.png
    icon_spiderman.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_doctoroctopus.pngblackflag.png
    icon_hulk.pnggreenflag.png
  • This week Cyclops draws have been very kind.

He started the week at 2-1-0. Now, 5-4-4. Yes, I finished top 10 to get one of each, but the rest were draws.

I pulled 5 black blade covers before any of the others once. Past that, I just get repeats on other characters.

It'd be great to trade 5 of one cover for a different cover
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Splarne wrote:
    This week Cyclops draws have been very kind.

He started the week at 2-1-0. Now, 5-4-4. Yes, I finished top 10 to get one of each, but the rest were draws.

im so jelly right now you could spread me on toast
  • Splarne wrote:
    This week Cyclops draws have been very kind.

im so jelly right now you could spread me on toast

Tokens, tokens and more tokens. Lightning rounds were good to me.
  • Norrin Radd
    Norrin Radd Posts: 65 Match Maker
    purpletile.png daredevil
    At least 20. its as if his radar sense know I don't need anymore and just mock me for saying he was bad before his moves got reworked.