App hangs after the team selection menu.

2»

Comments

• Hi All,

The same problem as you. Still waiting a response.
    And I miss the new pve event to win new 4*

It's a bad bad Day
  • I just got the response of saying it's fixed but it's still performing the issue

Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

We have conferred with our technicians, who say this issue has been fixed. Can you please restart your device and let us know if the issue persists.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: www.d3go.com/mpq-support/

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (EDG)

I rebooted Steam but it's still getting stuck on the character select screen. I see that previous people had to wait up to a day to see the bug go away. I suppose I could restart my entire laptop but I don't see how that could contribute to fixing it.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got the response of saying it's fixed but it's still performing the issue

We have conferred with our technicians, who say this issue has been fixed. Can you please restart your device and let us know if the issue persists.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support/

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,

I rebooted Steam but it's still getting stuck on the character select screen. I see that previous people had to wait up to a day to see the bug go away. I suppose I could restart my entire laptop but I don't see how that could contribute to fixing it.

Its hard to tell what's causing the problem. Technically, I woke up the next morning and just randomly tried to play a match. I was the one who actually mailed them back and said "Its working" Hopefully, they will be able to pinpoint the situation for everyone! No matter what, I would say keep trying to reboot the game every 8hrs or so. It may take some time for the fix to propagate through the system.
  • Bryan Lambert
    Bryan Lambert Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    This started happening to me about three hours ago (iOS). Did a full clear of Arctic Circle, retreated from a horrible beating in Nefarious Foes, and immediately after couldn't get past character select. So much for my shot at Sam.
  • WolvReid
    WolvReid Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Two days without playing mpq...I wait I wait. ..my ticket sended ..bad days... d3 do something hurry up
  • Well, good news on my side. I got this message and it turns out that my game is working again.

We apologize for the delay! The issue with the game being stuck after the pressing the fight button is now fixed. Please write us back if you continue to experience any issues or have any concerns.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: www.d3go.com/mpq-support/

Best Regards,

I don't think I've ever seen an email like this on this discussion thread. Anyway, I'm jumping back into it. I hope everyone else on this board having the same issue gets it resolved immediately.