Patch Notes - R82 (08/24/15)

2»

Comments

• My guess:

- he will have some way to boost the team damage; because some members of F4 have AoE and others have single target I think it will affect match damage as this is common ground. But he's an inventor so no lazy strike tile here, more like vision.

- a support power, maybe stun or protect tiles. He's very caring to his family and the hint points at this.

- he will boost green ap. All other members use green ap so I can't see him not doing it. I know we have kk and Lthor doing that but maybe a new way to do it, like stealing instead of board shake to be different and less destructive.
  • I think he should be Black Blue Purple as well, not only as the counter to doom, but also because then he would provide near rainbow coverage between his F4 Teammates.

Reed: blacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
    Thing: redtile.pnggreentile.pngyellowtile.png
    Torch: redtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.png
    Sue: bluetile.pnggreentile.pngyellowtile.png

So with Thing, he'd be perfect rainbow, and with Torch, his missing color would be Yellow, and with Sue, his missing color would be Red.
  • Huatimus wrote:
    Human Torch will be very sad if the whole family but him was Fantastic 4* but he was the only 2/3*.
    If torch is sad about not being 4*, I won't even mention the newest movie to 'em....
  • Why do I get the sinking feeling that his skills revolve around him protecting his family almost exclusively?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Deadpooool wrote:
    Why do I get the sinking feeling that his skills revolve around him protecting his family almost exclusively?

Because you don't know where to find the spoilers? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Updated on android. Now game won't load. Just a quick black flash. Then nothing.
  • Updated on android. Now game won't load. Just a quick black flash. Then nothing.
    Already a stickied thread about that. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32361

I'm also affected.