Patch Notes - R82 (08/24/15)

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
R82 Patch Notes

Expanding mind and body to protect family...

What's New!
    - An all-new Hero is flying high! - Versus action with Daredevil!

What's better!
    - Fixed an issue where players could get temporarily stuck when exiting the Event Rewards Preview screen. - Corrected minor text display issues during the new tutorial experience. - Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash or reset player data when logging into Facebook. - Fixed a bug where Shields would sometimes report that they were available when they were not. - The Options menu now displays additional info, such as player name, to help when contacting Support.

Comments

• TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Mister F? icon_e_surprised.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    TazFTW wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

I read it and thought "here comes Reed Richards."
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    - An all-new Hero is flying high!

is that 4 star falcon..
  • The Fantastic 4 will finally be an actual 4. (shoo, shoo, Bagman!)
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Please please please please PLEASE be Reed Richards! I've been (im)patiently waiting for him.
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    Is that the 24 hour shield glitch fix too??
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

I can't "imagine not" knowing who this could be,,,
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    TazFTW wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

charlize-arrested-development_zps31txzqm2.jpg

♫ Mister F ♫
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Assuming the new character is another 4* and Reed Richards, what are people's thoughts on making 3* Human Torch a 4* instead (to go with all of his colleagues)?

Not a new character, just changing all his stats and rank upwards.
  • Huatimus
    Huatimus Posts: 115
    Human Torch will be very sad if the whole family but him was Fantastic 4* but he was the only 2/3*.
  • _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    Huatimus wrote:
    Human Torch will be very sad if the whole family but him was Fantastic 4* but he was the only 2/3*.

When lil Johnny has grown up, he will get his 4* icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    If it is Reed, it'd be funny if it was the white suit from Future Foundations just to screw with everyone. That'd be hilarious.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Make Richard a 2*, He was my least favorite of the four... sorry guys, being strong and made of rocks, being able to fly and burn things, and Invisibility just seemed far more interesting than being smart and stretchy... at least to a kid it did.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    Make Richard a 2*, He was my least favorite of the four... sorry guys, being strong and made of rocks, being able to fly and burn things, and Invisibility just seemed far more interesting than being smart and stretchy... at least to a kid it did.

When you were a kid you obviously didn't think about what he could stretch icon_lol.gif Amazing power
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    JordonLee wrote:
    If it is Reed, it'd be funny if it was the white suit from Future Foundations just to screw with everyone. That'd be hilarious.

I want Reed from 1610, that hat rules.
  • DarqFeonix
    DarqFeonix Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    If it is Reed, I would love to see maybe a new type of Battle to gain him, hopefully in DDQ. Something like you have to use Doom (with MAYBE Doombots to control for the first time?) to battle waves of the Fantastic Four. Very challenging, but a new type of battle to get a cover.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Giant Man, or maybe Goliath (the Clint Barton version as shown on the Quicksilver cover).

Unlikely, but not impossible. Ok, impossible, but not inconceivable.
  • Right on! Bring the heat Devs. We can take it.
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    If it is indeed Mister F (love the Arrested Development nod up above), I would love to see his color scheme be Black-Blue-Purple. Since he was the leader and would constantly battle Doom, it would be cool to see him have an ability that changes all black tiles to blue at one less AP cost then it costs Doom to change his blue tiles to black. Maybe even deal a small chunk of damage for each tile changed. He has to be a 4*, after all.

Now, if we can only get a Galactus or Silver Surfer in the game to add the the FF fam. Then start with a couple Spidey characters to get him more involved in the game.

On a separate note, For whenever they release the next 2*, I hope it is in the same fashion as our new Spidey. Lotto tokens to win his covers.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    jtmagee wrote:
    If it is indeed Mister F (love the Arrested Development nod up above), I would love to see his color scheme be Black-Blue-Purple. Since he was the leader and would constantly battle Doom, it would be cool to see him have an ability that changes all black tiles to blue at one less AP cost then it costs Doom to change his blue tiles to black. Maybe even deal a small chunk of damage for each tile changed. He has to be a 4*, after all.

I love that idea! The ability itself, but moreso even just the color scheme and the notion that he's an equal-colors counter to Doom, his only intellectual equal.