2»

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    snlf25 wrote:
    evil panda wrote:
    You young'uns are spoiled.

This is nowhere near as difficult as the Super NES Contra final boss

I'll be back to tell you what a light weight you are right I finish beating Dracula in the first Castlevania without a game genie.

Marvel still was the pinnacle of impossible challenges and complete **** though, even in the NES days. Ever play Silver Surfer? That game was just... icon_eek.gif
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    No, none of my friends had it either. The hardest game I played was super ghouls and ghosts. Never came close.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sometimes, the difficulty of a game is strongly exaggerrated.

And sometimes that game is Battletoads.

You don't 'beat' Battletoads, you survive it.

I think those damn jetbike levels are still part of my muscle memory after those endless replays because you screwed up right near the end.
  • Yeah, I had the most trouble with Ares vs Ant-man, but tried different teams and it finally worked out. I think I did Fistclops for at least one of the clears and Daken+Falcon for another. You need a fast team for sure. I had 200 level guys drop to the knees of 131 Ant-man. I never got a sense of Ant-man's power with his events because he was level 70. Haven't seen him much in PvP.

I've done 150 characters against 350 Hulkbuster. It's not always the level measure. It's the way you use it. That's what she ....
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    fmftint wrote:
    puppychow wrote:
    Twombley wrote:
    No, forget that cr*p.

Just tried THREE times to beat 132/133/132 Iron Fist, ant man and scarlet witch on 'easy mode' with 260/260/150 doom, cyclops, Ares.

Try Cage, Laken w/ Ares. You need a FAST DAMAGE team on that one. Target IF first, SW second, AM last.
    You don't want to use Cage Vs Antman, one blue cast and you're giving them a new protect tile for 3-5 turns

True, antman can steal cage tiles. However, I make sure to clear the board of blues to avoid that situation. icon_cool.gif Since Laken is on board for my team, matching greens and blues would be my priority.