Battle Of The Bads

13»

Comments

• Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the explaining your reasoning. I didn't mean to challenge your choices but I admit I worded it badly. Personally the only one I have is Juggs. But that is solid reasoning - especially on IM35! I mean, after all, we play this to have fun and if you enjoy a character, then that's the best reason for keeping him icon_e_smile.gif

Absolutely! Since I decided to eject Venom (thanks for prompting that, gonna need a space for new Deadpool!), I realized I had NEVER seen him "Devour" anyone (you know, the 6-web tile thing). Have to see that before he goes. Managed to force it last night. It was not exciting. Goodbye, Venom!

Devour was only useful back in the days when Spidey was still completely broken, because you always had enough web tiles out and Devour became a fast way to get rid of characters with a lot of hit points.

Juggs is still king of the 1*'s, and his green is a solid cheap board shake TU to boot. Personally I consider MBW the second-best 1*, not because she's actually all that useful as a character, but because her blue is one of the best TU's in the game, 9 TU AP for a 5-turn stun is just great against characters with bothersome passives like Carnage or Jean.