Devs dont deserve Fist Bump...

2»

Comments

• Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Sounds like you would like some more non-competitive content. I'd love to see PVE move to progression rewards only, rather than competing against others.

This. I don't mind if they make the top rewards hard to reach but that would be a lot more fun than grinding my hardcore bracket coming in 5th at 130k (for now) and seeing people work a fresh bracket coming in first at 25k.
    Leave the alliance reward competitive but make the personal a progression reward PLEASE!
  • BillyBobJoe
    BillyBobJoe Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Sounds like you would like some more non-competitive content. I'd love to see PVE move to progression rewards only, rather than competing against others.

SO MUCH YES!!!!!!

Can I upvote this ten times with a big flashing neon sign for devs to see? (and upvote with neon sign the new UI one guy designed in a thread a month ago)
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT wrote:

SO MUCH YES!!!!!!

Can I upvote this ten times with a big flashing neon sign for devs to see? (and upvote with neon sign the new UI one guy designed in a thread a month ago)

It wouldn't matter. icon_e_sad.gif

I have a whole thread detailing a concrete idea to turn any existing Story event into a non-competitive structure that's one vote away from going green in the Suggestions page, but for whatever reason non-competitive content doesn't seem to be a direction the devs want to take the game in, regardless of the desire of the players or the solid ideas we come up with to try to help them implement it...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    tanis3303 wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

SO MUCH YES!!!!!!

It wouldn't matter. icon_e_sad.gif

I have a whole thread detailing a concrete idea to turn any existing Story event into a non-competitive structure that's one vote away from going green in the Suggestions page, but for whatever reason non-competitive content doesn't seem to be a direction the devs want to take the game in, regardless of the desire of the players or the solid ideas we come up with to try to help them implement it...

As much as i would LOVE to see non-competitive content, and i mean it would play it constantly.. remember, this entire game is based off of a universe of never-ending battles for world domination/salvation.. that is all comics are at their core, fighting others to win, in nifty ways, with crazy stuff happening along the way to give it a story.