PVE: Thick as Thieves (July 16-21)

Options
13»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    my mags/hood node started off around 278, but i beat it very quickly due to an awesome starting board. i'm not competing hard this pve, so i might not even touch it again nor even attempt the one before it with rags...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    xdogg wrote:
    Sure glad there's no community scaling
    2zocbd2.jpg
    Well, it could've been an Ultron node(I think ultron is only character to break 395, he was 405 or somethin')

Mags 1 shotting a maxed boosted Cap is no fun..
    Would a community-scaled Ultron 1-shotting maxed boosted Cap been fun?

I was JOKING everyone.

Yes, 3*Mag/Hood scaled to oblivion is a pain in the bleep
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    imoko wrote:
    my mags/hood node started off around 278, but i beat it very quickly due to an awesome starting board. i'm not competing hard this pve, so i might not even touch it again nor even attempt the one before it with rags...

i dont think many played stage 3... I hit all nods twice work up for a full refresh was in 212. I grinded the 3 ess nods down to under 100 and hit a few of the 400 pt nods once.... That was good enough to take top 50.. I was rank 35 with 4 hours left and ended in 45,.. very few people played that last stage lol

200 HP now up to 5100 HP and nothing to spend it on WOOOO (already have 12+ open slots and refuse to buy covers or shields)
  • Unknown
    Options
    finished thick as thieves the meeting subevent on my stream for reference - and they told me scaling was off *shudder*
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Of all the weekends to be vacationing in a rural area with near-zero cell coverage.

I gave up Saturday as it was crystal clear I could never accumulate enough points to hit final progression, never mind try for any kind of rank. So my 3* Thor remains stuck at 4/4/1 until next DDQ icon_e_sad.gif