They fixed the game!

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Oh wait no, they just fixed a bug with the DD cover that is so useful right now!

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3133

*facepalm*

Comments

• Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Our problems are solved!!!!
  • Glad they have priorities.....
  • BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • What a joke.
  • Must have been a Steam version fix because I don't recall seeing any GO buttons in the iPhone version.
  • Now, now. You know they aren't the best at posting all information. Maybe there's some other changes they just aren't mentioning. Maybe.
  • yessssssssss now i can........do nothing with that. thanks D3 fixing the big problems first i see.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't know if it's coincidence but a few of my goons seem to have gone down 10 levels...
  • They probably doubled the prices of boosts again too
  • Kiamodo
    Options
    Hey devs I got a bug. When I play the game now it isn't fun.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Oh wait no, they just fixed a bug with the DD cover that is so useful right now!

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3133

*facepalm*

The developers of this game are either the worst developers on this planet or they truly do take joy in creating the most frustrating and broken game available. It's pretty sad that the game was more playable in the Preview Edition.
  • Best part is... THEY WON'T LET US COMMENT ON IT!!! THEY IGNORE EVERY SUGGESTION, FIX ONE TINY DETAIL NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT, AND KEEP US FROM SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT DIRECTLY TO THEM. THEIR COWARDICE AND STUPIDITY IS INFINITE. Ok, feels good to get that off my chest
  • Typhon13 wrote:
    Best part is... THEY WON'T LET US COMMENT ON IT!!! THEY IGNORE EVERY SUGGESTION, FIX ONE TINY DETAIL NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT, AND KEEP US FROM SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT DIRECTLY TO THEM.

Because... the news section has always been locked to users. Since forever. Seriously... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Il Palazzo wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:
    Best part is... THEY WON'T LET US COMMENT ON IT!!! THEY IGNORE EVERY SUGGESTION, FIX ONE TINY DETAIL NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT, AND KEEP US FROM SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT DIRECTLY TO THEM.

Because... the news section has always been locked to users. Since forever. Seriously... icon_rolleyes.gif
    Just came to this forum like three days ago. Can't believe no one else thought its crazy that we can't post on the news. That would be the fastest and easiest way for us to give feedback and them to receive it.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This would be like going to the Doctor with a sucking chest wound, only to wake up to the doctor patting your arm telling you, "You had a nasty splinter in your thumb, you might not have noticed, but I took care of that for you.... *wink* No need to thank me, just doin my job"
  • Kiamodo
    Options
    They have a feedback section. But most people post in General.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You guys need to relax. If they had a fix for a bug ready in the pipeline to be released, would you really prefer that they save it for the next major patch? Do you really think that they said "Oh even though the game has a lot of issues, dev A go work on fixing this minor bug"? What probably happened was that while the higher ups are figuring out what to do with everything, a dev with nothing to do fixed this minor bug, which is perfectly fine.
  • D3PCS wrote:
    an opponent's Daredevil
    icon_lol.gif

I'd create a poll, but I think I know approximately how many people have run into that.
  • Typhon13 wrote:
    Il Palazzo wrote:
    Typhon13 wrote:

Just came to this forum like three days ago. Can't believe no one else thought its crazy that we can't post on the news. That would be the fastest and easiest way for us to give feedback and them to receive it.

They usually make a forum post for all comments in General Discussion. With a small patch that merely fixes a bug, I doubt people have much to say on that.
  • Kiamodo
    Options
    You guys need to relax. If they had a fix for a bug ready in the pipeline to be released, would you really prefer that they save it for the next major patch? Do you really think that they said "Oh even though the game has a lot of issues, dev A go work on fixing this minor bug"? What probably happened was that while the higher ups are figuring out what to do with everything, a dev with nothing to do fixed this minor bug, which is perfectly fine.

They main issue is that instead of letting us know what is going on they just jump on and avoid talking to the community.