People with 290 Captain Americas, 200 Wolverines, etc...

2»

Comments

• TxMoose wrote:
    It wasn't until recently that I bothered coming to the forums. It has basically showed me that my 3* progression has been slowed by not being in an Alliance. But I'm OK with that. The game is still fun to me knowing that if I have 3-4 hours one day to play, I can & if I can't play at all the next night, no harm no foul. My life has slowly become considerably busier as time has gone on & it's good to know that I don't have the stress of needing to play every night to help out an Alliance.
    just an FYI - there are plenty of no-pressure alliances of casual players. don't discount alliances altogether just because you've heard some stories about an alliance trying to hit above their weight and adding pressure to everyone. I'd try it just for a little extra iso each day and a few extra tokens here or there. it all adds up over time.
    Wouldn't you think that most, if not all Alliances eventually become pressure Alliances, just by nature of the purpose of the Alliance in the 1st place? Like, it just seems to me like it'd be something that would eventually be more competitive than I would want it to be. And then if I underperform or underplay, I get nixed.
  • TxMoose wrote:
    It wasn't until recently that I bothered coming to the forums. It has basically showed me that my 3* progression has been slowed by not being in an Alliance. But I'm OK with that. The game is still fun to me knowing that if I have 3-4 hours one day to play, I can & if I can't play at all the next night, no harm no foul. My life has slowly become considerably busier as time has gone on & it's good to know that I don't have the stress of needing to play every night to help out an Alliance.
    just an FYI - there are plenty of no-pressure alliances of casual players. don't discount alliances altogether just because you've heard some stories about an alliance trying to hit above their weight and adding pressure to everyone. I'd try it just for a little extra iso each day and a few extra tokens here or there. it all adds up over time.
    Wouldn't you think that most, if not all Alliances eventually become pressure Alliances, just by nature of the purpose of the Alliance in the 1st place? Like, it just seems to me like it'd be something that would eventually be more competitive than I would want it to be. And then if I underperform or underplay, I get nixed.
    nah theres burnout alliances
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    I know I've seen 'just play daily' alliances. no minimum performance, just for the daily iso rewards (just 200 iso/day if everyone's done something that day, but still). its likely that by accident you would end up with some std tokens here or there too. you might browse the alliance topics and just poke around. maybe its not for you, but really couldn't hurt. feel pressure, leave the alliance.
  • TxMoose wrote:
    TxMoose wrote:
    I know I've seen 'just play daily' alliances. no minimum performance, just for the daily iso rewards (just 200 iso/day if everyone's done something that day, but still). its likely that by accident you would end up with some std tokens here or there too. you might browse the alliance topics and just poke around. maybe its not for you, but really couldn't hurt. feel pressure, leave the alliance.
    Let's put it this way. And at the risk of sounding completely whimsical, I'll say that I am honestly interested in an Alliance that is not for casuals. That said, I don't wanna be the one trying to carry the Alliance. Maybe I'll post some stuff in that section tomorrow and just see where it goes.
  • Let's put it this way. And at the risk of sounding completely whimsical, I'll say that I am honestly interested in an Alliance that is not for casuals. That said, I don't wanna be the one trying to carry the Alliance. Maybe I'll post some stuff in that section tomorrow and just see where it goes.

Know what you are looking for before you post and you are more likely to get into an alliance that suits your needs.

Do you want to play PvP, PvE, or both?

PvE - what is your typical score in relation to the final progression? How hard do you play - grind from the opening bell, jump in later, 3 clears a day with no grind?
    PvP - score last season, Average PvP score. Look at the season standings post and see what the average score was for top100 alliance (I believe it was 9,600 last season)

Additionally, if you are on LINE, there is a recruiting room there that has many of the top alliances represented. Most people who post there looking for a spot get 5-10 offers within an hour and get to pick the best situation for them.