* Venom (Dark Avengers) *

Options
13»

Comments

• The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Shows an emphasis on upper tier play, I think. He's unimpressive (unless you're facing him boosted), but a cheap team stun was a good team-up.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    thanos8587 wrote:
    one star venom has now been nerfed twice!!!!

You mean at least twice.

Venom used to devour the entire team.

1. Removed team devour.
    2. Removed target devour.
    3. Removed team stun.
  • Zyrook
    Zyrook Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Shows an emphasis on upper tier play, I think. He's unimpressive (unless you're facing him boosted), but a cheap team stun was a good team-up.
    Good team up maybe, but enough to warrant a nerf that makes the power borderline unusable? And it's been a few months since I trawled through top-tier rosters, but isn't 1* Widow the go-to for team-up stuns?
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Zyrook wrote:
    Good team up maybe, but enough to warrant a nerf that makes the power borderline unusable? And it's been a few months since I trawled through top-tier rosters, but isn't 1* Widow the go-to for team-up stuns?

I think we're on the same page. The Venom changes seem like they've been aimed at keeping him from being viable against 5*s. Not sure why it's such a concern, considering the health difference, just seems to be the way they're going.

Playing against his nerfed form in the current PVE, while much easier, has been kinda depressing.