4* TOKEN CHANCE INCREASED WUHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened 16 hoarded heroic tokens after reading this thread!!

0 golds, i mean absolutely none..

didn't even get my final moonstone black to finish re-balancing her to 3/5/5.

i could have built a 2nd 2* torch though.. he must be the flavor of the day.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Opened 16 hoarded heroic tokens after reading this thread!!

0 golds, i mean absolutely none..

didn't even get my final moonstone black to finish re-balancing her to 3/5/5.

i could have built a 2nd 2* torch though.. he must be the flavor of the day.

Unfortunately, it happens. I open them one at a time whenever I get a silver - I only go in runs when I am getting gold. It probably doesn't change anything, but it makes me feel better about it. icon_e_smile.gif I'm on a bad run right now two - opened 4 various event tokens and didn't get any gold.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Had 29 heroics and 5x ten packs:

17x 3* (of which 2 were useful......ugh)
    4x 4* (IMHB B, Elektra red (my 2/5/1 says thank you for not being my 9th black), Carnage black and Fisk purple)
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I've been hoarding since the video went up. I opened 162 silver, 19 PvE, 15 PvP, 10 heroics and 1 10-pack (and it took aaaaggggeeesss).
    I got:
    22 x 3*s (8 of which we're useful)
    3 x 4*s (two furies and an x-force) none from silver

All in all, a pretty good haul.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Just pulled a fury out of a venom event token. Also pulled the blue classic magneto out of the vault earlier and then opened a standard for a green kamala.

Luckiest run I have had. Hopefully more to come with the new odds.