First crack at the vault on mobile:

2»

Comments

• _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Hopefully we get a Dev confirmation of this
    I don't think it'll help. They've "confirmed" that tile drops are random, and most people don't believe it.
    Which is not necessarily false: random with a bias is still a form of random...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    _RiO_ wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    I don't think it'll help. They've "confirmed" that tile drops are random, and most people don't believe it.
    Without getting into that kind of semantic argument, the explanation they gave implied that there is no bias either.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    _RiO_ wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Without getting into that kind of semantic argument, the explanation they gave implied that there is no bias either.
    Just double-checking. We've had plenty of snake-tongue here, after all. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

Can confirm: devs are excited at the prospect of people spending money on tokens. Project "Monetise DDQ" is a success! $1ARPDAU is coming back!