The Vault: What is it?

2»

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    you know what would be neat? if you could trade your extra covers in for different ones...
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    do we still get the featured 3* daily cover for beating Big Enchilada?
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    We'll find out soon! What I wonder is how exactly it's going to land. Do they just flip a switch Sunday and the Vault goes live without a client-side update being necessary?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    By the by, this was posted in another thread, but just to let you all know I opened all of archived Taco tokens today, I had 20 of each set. This is what I got:

Set 1 produced a Blade, 2xPatch, and a 3* Human Torch. This actually lines up with the current week.

Set 2 produced no 3* characters, so I can't confirm anything from it. It happens - I did get a 250HP from it so it wasn't a wash. I believe it should be the last set, Falcon, Psylocke, Beast, Bullseye, and Captain America.

So it seems likely that the next-to-last set of Taco tokens do not count as the "Sweet" taco tokens, but still draw from the same pool.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess this is the best place to ask, as I haven't used any of the new taco tokens yet.

I understand that the Vault has 300 prizes in it. I also understand that the prizes contained therein will rotate, similar to how the old taco tokens used to switch every two weeks. My question is this: Do we have any idea how the prizes will shuffle?

That is, say I open a taco token today and it reveals a blue Nick Fury cover. Does that mean that the Vault slot that that cover was occupying will be considered "taken" and it will not be replenished until I either flush the Vault for 1k HP or pull all 300 prizes? That seems to be the most logical conclusion but I haven't seen or heard anything that would corroborate this theory.
  • El Satanno wrote:
    I guess this is the best place to ask, as I haven't used any of the new taco tokens yet.

I understand that the Vault has 300 prizes in it. I also understand that the prizes contained therein will rotate, similar to how the old taco tokens used to switch every two weeks. My question is this: Do we have any idea how the prizes will shuffle?

That is, say I open a taco token today and it reveals a blue Nick Fury cover. Does that mean that the Vault slot that that cover was occupying will be considered "taken" and it will not be replenished until I either flush the Vault for 1k HP or pull all 300 prizes? That seems to be the most logical conclusion but I haven't seen or heard anything that would corroborate this theory.

My understanding is that there are two vaults and that they will reshuffle either every 5 days or every 10 days (staggered), so that once you pull something good, you should probably wait for the reshuffle before using more tokens.