Where is the information?

2»

Comments

• Character release has slowed down a bit since the 1st Ultron event. We've only had bullseye and carnage since. But the point is that its been almost two weeks since anyone with a red name has posted any information on the forums...

I'm starting to feel abandoned...

edit- I just saw the post about the new character. wahoo. I'm overjoyed...
  • Character release has slowed down a bit since the 1st Ultron event. We've only had bullseye and carnage since. But the point is that its been almost two weeks since anyone with a red name has posted any information on the forums...

I'm starting to feel abandoned...

edit- I just saw the post about the new character. wahoo. I'm overjoyed...

And Vision, right? didn't it go Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hulkbuster, Vision, Bullseye, Carnage - all around the Ultron event time?
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    What they need is some sort of Community Manager, you know somebody who's role it is to engage with those one the forum and maybe post some updates about forthcoming events, character releases and bugs. Now where would they find such a person?

Also don't forget Adventure Time Puzzle Quest. All you parents out there can emphasise about what happens to the attention showered on the older child when you are expecting a new arrival.
  • Linkster79 wrote:
    What they need is some sort of Community Manager, you know somebody who's role it is to engage with those one the forum and maybe post some updates about forthcoming events, character releases and bugs. Now where would they find such a person?

This is all I'm asking for. Just a daily update. It can even be a weekday update and take the weekend off. Just a few statements to talk about...

1. What they are working on - general stuff, no need for big details
    2. upcoming events - names and character awards, don't even need the cover order, just who is coming
    3. Bugs they are trying to squash
    4. issues that they know about and are addressing - again, just general info
    5. Updates on testing - how are things going? how does the data pan out? What's the next step?

This took me two minutes to type. Why can't we get anyone from the MPQ team to give us a few minutes to give some info...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    well thought for sure we would got some info today for the new season that starts tomorrow but NOPE... got to wonder if the news will be released at the same time the season starts or the season is getting pushed back

ALSO tell us when VAULT is starting
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    well thought for sure we would got some info today for the new season that starts tomorrow but NOPE... got to wonder if the news will be released at the same time the season starts or the season is getting pushed back

Sunday
  • slidecage
    edited June 2015
    Malcrof wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

Sunday

season starts tomorrow since the first PVP of the season starts at 10pm est thursday

10pm thur to 10am sunday... or are you saying the vault starts sunday icon_e_smile.gif or season

Nevermind i see it
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

Sunday

season starts tomorrow since the first PVP of the season starts at 10pm est thursday

10pm thur to 10am sunday... or are you saying the vault starts sunday icon_e_smile.gif or season

In the video, they said Sunday for the vault.

Season is Thurs or Fri depending on when you start your first event.
  • slidecage
    Malcrof wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

Sunday

In the video, they said Sunday for the vault.

Season is Thurs or Fri depending on when you start your first event.

no sound but what it looks like Vault is a PAY only 150 HP seems a lot. also 1000 HP to reset
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's definitely not pay only, they said it's replacing taco tokens as DDQ rewards.