Sexiest character?

2»

Comments

• 1* Black Widow definitely gets my vote.
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    I vote Captain Marvel because that's the face most women make when we're doing it.

... which brings us to the next point of discussion: Bullseye's facial expressions.

The man needs to be put on meds, he has only one thing in mind.

Which is understandable (to an extent), when he's confronting a team of hot chicks (or a team of handsome devils, who knows... ), but when he's facing Devil Dino, Groot and Doom is frankly disturbing.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I must say that Invisible Woman's green skill animation of her flexing her arms makes me think she wants to be the dominant one icon_twisted.gif
  • This is a hella biased poll
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    I must say that Invisible Woman's green skill animation of her flexing her arms makes me think she wants to be the dominant one icon_twisted.gif

now, this seems like a bit of a stretch to me...
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ummm... where's Moonstone? Her sexiness is the reason I use her from time to time. Her Pink skill sucks but her animation makes me happy icon_lol.gif

This is the only reason I came in here - thinking "yet another poll showing why Moonstone is pushed so often in the game".
  • Always liked 1*Black Widow...redhead with longhair, green eyes, damn.

Elektra and Psylocke as well, hot bodies.

And i always liked Invisible Woman as well, she's a very hot blonde MILF.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    This thread is walking an offensive (sexist) line. In the interest of fairness and following forum rules I'm shutting this down.

Thanks for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.