Sexiest character?

20three
20three Posts: 371
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Taking the antithesis of the purpose of the women empowerment competition by grading these fictional characters on their attractiveness. My vote goes to She-Hulk, though much like Rogue, it would be a look rather than touch kind of situation. I don't think Kamala is of age, so I didn't include her. Also a few options for women and those of different sexual orientation.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seeing that Male thor made the list.. why no sexy Cyclops!

Still voted for Psylocke though.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Uhm.........and what of the female and homosexual men of this board? There's a lot more than you'd think, especially the latter.

Try and think about everyone, next time you make an almost one sided poll like this.

icon_e_smile.gif
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    psylocke. The art for other female characters in this game is somewhat baffling.

For example, Carol Danvers is a babe, but in MPQ she looks severely constipated. Not exactly my idea of sexy, though we all know: s**t happens (or, in this case, doesn't happen, and that's the problem).
  • Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    remember people, sexy isn't only about the looks. Personality and mental ability count for a hell of a lot.

That said, Shulkie-baby all the way!

(Carol is a close second.)
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ummm... where's Moonstone? Her sexiness is the reason I use her from time to time. Her Pink skill sucks but her animation makes me happy icon_lol.gif
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Ummm... where's Moonstone? Her sexiness is the reason I use her from time to time. Her Pink skill sucks but her animation makes me happy icon_lol.gif

Seen enough of her with tacos. Every second one.

But I am surprised she's not there.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I always used to have weakness for Storm icon_e_wink.gif Especially Mohawk style icon_cool.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Psylocke will always be my comic book dream girl.

I have asked my fiancé every year to dye her hair purple and dress up like her.. fail. However, she is willing to dress up as Black Widow this Halloween thanks to Scarlett Johansson in the Avengers movie. Hopefully Olivia Munn can have the same affect on my fiancé when she plays Psylocke in X-Men: Apocalypse next year.
  • donietsche
    Rogan Josh wrote:
    remember people, sexy isn't only about the looks. Personality and mental ability count for a hell of a lot.

That said, Shulkie-baby all the way!

(Carol is a close second.)

Carol has always been a bland character, if we talk about personality and "mental ability".

So, if it is about attitude and personality, I'd say She Hulk, Storm and Moonstone (she's really a bad girl, and we all love bad girls). Plus they are hot as ****.
  • Malcrof
    SG falls into the "adorable" category.
  • donietsche
    Malcrof wrote:
    SG falls into the "adorable" category.

in general, yes. Considering the mpq artwork, I'd say that "creepy" is the word you're looking for!
  • 20three
    20three Posts: 371
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Uhm.........and what of the female and homosexual men of this board? There's a lot more than you'd think, especially the latter.

Try and think about everyone, next time you make an almost one sided poll like this.

icon_e_smile.gif

I was at least considerate enough to include a few choices. Why don't you make a poll for those groups if you feel this one isn't representing them enough?
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Survey is broken because two sexiest characters in MPQ are left off.

Moonstone
    and
    Ultron Goon #3. :whistle:
  • Malcrof
    Now if we went by who played them on screen... i will gladly vote for Jennifer Lawrence every time.. My wife would choose Hemsworth.
  • Kingpin, RAVAGE ME WITH YOUR MAGGIA GOONS YOU SEXY BEAST
  • Malcrof
    SteveMcM wrote:
    Kingpin, RAVAGE ME WITH YOUR MAGGIA GOONS YOU SEXY BEAST

well, some are into the group thing i guess...
  • Elektra, although Psylocke is a close second.

Also Thor (Marvel Now) is way hotter than Thor (Modern)
  • donietsche
    Malcrof wrote:
    SteveMcM wrote:
    Kingpin, RAVAGE ME WITH YOUR MAGGIA GOONS YOU SEXY BEAST

well, some are into the group thing i guess...

also, sharp dressed men...
  • I vote Captain Marvel because that's the face most women make when we're doing it.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    What about the H.A.M.M.E.R. Commander? She strikes me as the type who has an extremely exciting bedroom life.
This discussion has been closed.