Really satisfying moves

2»

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    MikeG72 wrote:
    I love letting Muscle get a bunch of Strike Tiles with Threaten and then have Loki be like, "Trickery Time, foolish mortals!"

When Muscles come out to play, I bust out Elektra and She-Hulk. My strike tiles bring all the girls to the yard, then they're like, ours are better than yours...
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    In 2* land, any time you run a boosted Hawkeye and see a match-5 on turn 1. Two turns later, Hawkeye fills target #1 full of arrows, and often takes a nice chunk off target #2. Heck if it's a trivial node, it's sometimes two targets dead, the last one crippled and ready to fall down from a feather. Those matches go very fast indeed.
  • Tenaciousdecaf
    Tenaciousdecaf Posts: 71 Match Maker
    MikeG72 wrote:
    I love letting Muscle get a bunch of Strike Tiles with Threaten and then have Loki be like, "Trickery Time, foolish mortals!"

When Muscles come out to play, I bust out Elektra and She-Hulk. My strike tiles bring all the girls to the yard, then they're like, ours are better than yours...

This reminds me of another satisfying move. I love it when an enemy saves up for a devastating attack and throwing down shadow step just prior. Righteous Uppercut?Missed me!
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    To me, this was one of the most satisfying things ever. After collecting enough Green to wipe the enemy with CoS, I was cascaded almost completely to death by the AI...ALMOST. As you can see below, LThor hung on literally by a thread and I won the match (right before Ares could revive himself from his Sunder too!).
    It was a visceral moment of victory for me!
    w5S8VA3.jpg
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    To me, this was one of the most satisfying things ever. After collecting enough Green to wipe the enemy with CoS, I was cascaded almost completely to death by the AI...ALMOST. As you can see below, LThor hung on literally by a thread and I won the match (right before Ares could revive himself from his Sunder too!).
    It was a visceral moment of victory for me!
    w5S8VA3.jpg
    ok, we have a winner - that is awesome...
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Whales, whales whales has to rank pretty high in terms of derived satisfaction from an ability. Especially super whales. Still inanely grin every time I see the screen fill with whales. Does not seem to get old.

The move has it all. Can get you past a tricky gauntlet node or you can waste your points to your hearts content rage whaling an over scaled node after it has wiped your team for the millionth time. What's not to like.
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Entering Round four of Big Enchilada with maxed AP…

Turn One:

Thor:
    Green
    Green
    Yellow (opponent 1 downed)
    Yellow
    Green
    Red (opponent 2 downed)
    Red
    Red (opponent 3 downed)

Game Over…
  • shapeshift -> masterstroke
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Yesterdays match, all going okay cMags blue just filled, Loki purple.
    Watching the AI get another huge cascade and wipe out cMag, Loki and bring Ares to his knees (under 1k hp)
    Their Ares just chucked out Sunder and spammed Onslaught, shame he's 553...

Super Rampage time.
    Thanks for the green - Onslaught
    Going to have to heal anyway, good thing Ares is boosted - suicide win with Sunder.

That will learn you AI