I need Iso-8.

Options
Vladdy
Vladdy Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
(Most of us do, I think.)

After the great health pack change, my Iso-8 shortage should be addressed next, jk icon_mrgreen.gif.

I would like to see another round of Iso-8 x2 events or something new to get additional Iso-8.
What about a Iso-8 week with special tokens that provide additional Iso-8 (analogous to anniversary week)?

I would even consider buying Iso-8 but not at 78k for 100€ (european here, right).
What about an one time offer (something like a 10 pack of Mother Lodes at the price of one)?

LR should run at more accessible times for me (I miss a lot of them).
What about 12 rounds during the week and 12 during weekend?
Or some sort of slices and not running them 24h a day?

Just dreaming icon_lol.gif.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I'd like to see a token-convert-to-iso-machine....or even replace 2* odds in tokens with iso amounts
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I need iso8 too. I blame Quicksilver. That jerk grabbed all my iso8 last week and was gone in a flash. icon_e_sad.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,234 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vladdy wrote:
    (Most of us do, I think.)

After the great health pack change, my Iso-8 shortage should be addressed next, jk icon_mrgreen.gif.

I would like to see another round of Iso-8 x2 events or something new to get additional Iso-8.
    What about a Iso-8 week with special tokens that provide additional Iso-8 (analogous to anniversary week)?

I would even consider buying Iso-8 but not at 78k for 100€ (european here, right).
    What about an one time offer (something like a 10 pack of Mother Lodes at the price of one)?

LR should run at more accessible times for me (I miss a lot of them).
    What about 12 rounds during the week and 12 during weekend?
    Or some sort of slices and not running them 24h a day?

Just dreaming icon_lol.gif.

LOL 10 for 1
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think there should be a one-time make all my characters level 350 and everyone else's level 35. 10 for 1!
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Options
    i think LRs should be happening all day every day, if they could switch up the modes that would be sweet. like a bait mode where you set up a weak pvp team and get 50 iso for each time your bait was taken gaining a few points in the process. it will need a new feature to set defensive team so you can climb and then to fish or will need to manually do it and then just let it fish. the manual way will be more like fishing, but i would like a feature so i can fish and climb at the same time.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Options
    scottee wrote:
    I think there should be a one-time make all my characters level 350 and everyone else's level 35. 10 for 1!
    i would buy that for shield hopping so quick. the troll boost
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'll throw out my suggestion yet again for simple ISO pricing in the shop:

$5.00 = 75,000 ISO.

That's it.
    No need to complicate this through scaling value up.

Max out a ** character for $5.00
    Max out a *** character for $10.00
    Max out a **** character for $20.00

Simple and clean numbers to accomplish whatever your players need. Remember, there are 72 characters in this game right now and there's probably fewer than 5 people in all of mpq with an entirely ISO maxed roster. The risk of losing sales due to cheap ISO is hard to imagine.

Make this happen.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Heartburn wrote:
    i think LRs should be happening all day every day, if they could switch up the modes that would be sweet. like a bait mode where you set up a weak pvp team and get 50 iso for each time your bait was taken gaining a few points in the process. it will need a new feature to set defensive team so you can climb and then to fish or will need to manually do it and then just let it fish. the manual way will be more like fishing, but i would like a feature so i can fish and climb at the same time.
    definitely need some non-weekday lightning rounds. I'm tired as BLEEP and can't play the current lightning rounds currently
    babinro wrote:
    I'll throw out my suggestion yet again for simple ISO pricing in the shop:

$5.00 = 75,000 ISO.

That's it.
    No need to complicate this through scaling value up.

Max out a ** character for $5.00
    Max out a *** character for $10.00
    Max out a **** character for $20.00

Simple and clean numbers to accomplish whatever your players need. Remember, there are 72 characters in this game right now and there's probably fewer than 5 people in all of mpq with an entirely ISO maxed roster. The risk of losing sales due to cheap ISO is hard to imagine.

Make this happen.

sorry, but this model isn't greedy or confusing enough for d3. Try again!!!! Maybe once you spend your money it'll RANDOMLY level a 1/2/3/4* character instead? icon_twisted.gif *kappa*
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ummmm.... you should be able to get 80,000 per week without trying to hard.

I'm not sure how much more they can increase iso flow.

I was just thinking of the draconian way it used to be with covers, hp, and iso. I was actually worrying they may have relaxed things too much. Previous players had to really work hard for everything we got. Today, everything is just given to new players.

We used to get no compensation for anything. Now people seem to think every time it says check Internet connection they need to post a thread or send in a ticket.

#oldtimersmoment
  • Unknown
    Options

I was just thinking of the draconian way it used to be with covers, hp, and iso. I was actually worrying they may have relaxed things too much. Previous players had to really work hard for everything we got. Today, everything is just given to new players.

We used to get no compensation for anything. Now people seem to think every time it says check Internet connection they need to post a thread or send in a ticket.

#oldtimersmoment
    still havent gotten my earth's mightiest heroes comp

and 80,000? maybe if you're pvp god sure
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd be happy if they just made LR work like it used to. And it's not like they'd be giving it away, since you'd still have to get off your butt to benefit.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shield sim and lightning rounds, plus grinding your pve's.. 100k a week is easy enough.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:

#oldtimersmoment
    still havent gotten my earth's mightiest heroes comp

and 80,000? maybe if you're pvp god sure

If you're trying to get the bulk of your iso from pvp they might be the first error.

If you can play all 7 entire dpdq's. That's about 35,000 right there. I'm too lazy to do all the math, but counting match iso, progressive iso, individual placement, and alliance iso from pvp; some lr seeds, a few clears of each pve sub, sub individual/alliance iso, pve individual/alliance iso, 80k sneaks up on you without loss of effort.

The question could be is 80,000 enough, but it should be very obtainable.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    I'd be happy if they just made LR work like it used to. And it's not like they'd be giving it away, since you'd still have to get off your butt to benefit.

I still get LR Seed teams, if that's what you mean. It's kind of random. It's also a lot easier to get to 100 points (a good ISO-farmer breakpoint) than it used to be.

If by this you mean giving out 3*s, that was before my time. What was it, a 1-2 award or something? That would be amazing, actually. Not too generous at all, I think, since it be something like 1 in a 1000 players that got one - not significantly more than would get them from the tokens.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It never feels like that much Iso, probably because as soon as I gather about 35K, I level someone a few levels (usually a boosted character)... leaving me about 10K for skipping in PVP.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    now that I'm ready to start leveling some characters, I've discovered I'm also in need. been hovering around 100K forever. whatever I earned was just about enough to keep leveling my lower guys up to my 104 holding level. leveled ~10 or so from 104 to ~120 and ready to take a few to 140 and that is where I realize - wow, I need some iso.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Huh. I'm around Day 300 with 40 roster slots, and literally every character I have is leveled as high as their current covers will allow, and I'm around ~300K ISO-8. With the recent decrease in leveling costs, is there going to be a point where I'm going to use up all that ISO-8?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The question could be is 80,000 enough, but it should be very obtainable.

Yeah, without LRs, with minimal competitive PvE, I'm at around 14k/day on average. It still doesn't feel like enough, but knowing I can pull 20k a day if I wanted to put in the time makes it hard to really complain.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JackTenrec wrote:
    Huh. I'm around Day 300 with 40 roster slots, and literally every character I have is leveled as high as their current covers will allow, and I'm around ~300K ISO-8. With the recent decrease in leveling costs, is there going to be a point where I'm going to use up all that ISO-8?

Depends what rarity your characters are, and how expansive you want your roster.

3* characters will blow through that 300k very quickly, and it doesn't even finish a 4*.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JackTenrec wrote:
    f2p players don't need near as much iso because you've been required to sell so many covers, not only do you not have to use iso to level for those covers you sold, you get iso back for them as well. for those who buy slots early and roster most of the characters they get, once you've done ddq for a while and if you're performing well in events, covers come in waaaay faster than iso.