Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Who needs cheats/hack for the mobile version? Just PM me icon_razz.gif

Comments

• Doesnt sound like a virus at all icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Sample of the outcome icon_razz.gif

wisx95.png
  • Will you stop **** gloating, it's pathetic.
  • Crossheart, people like you have ruined the game for everyone else.
  • Typhon13 wrote:
    Crossheart, people like you have ruined the game for everyone else.

Nope, the devs did that.
  • It's hilarious how desperate this guy is for attention, but barely anyone is biting. Must be painful for him.
  • pm already pelase check icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • So this is the exact point where the downward spiral begins.... I really liked this game... R.I.P MPQ.
  • Is there a way to get this garbage thread locked?
  • Locking the thread won't prevent anything at this point imo, once Cross starts to share his way of cheating & if its legit... then i think a horrible game experience this way comes!!!!
  • miseria wrote:
    Locking the thread won't prevent anything at this point imo, once Cross starts to share his way of cheating & if its legit... then i think a horrible game experience this way comes!!!!
    The devs could find cross heart in the game and ban him.
  • Anyone who's googled the hacks in curiosity will know this screenshot was lifted off some random blog that will give you a virus if you download the wares they push
  • buckfanana wrote:
    Anyone who's googled the hacks in curiosity will know this screenshot was lifted off some random blog that will give you a virus if you download the wares they push
    Of course I would never google such a thing. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • He is making the devs look really bad as they are either ignorant of the problems facing the game or too stupid to figure out a solution to how to stop cheating...
  • Currently the game itself "cheats" more than any outside cheating could leave a dent. In recent pve some people fight lvl30 others 130 yet others 230. By rosters it looks the lowest are on the top. Who needs 1-click win cheats if you're better off with no characters and less game wins on tournaments?
  • pasa_ wrote:
    Currently the game itself "cheats" more than any outside cheating could leave a dent. In recent pve some people fight lvl30 others 130 yet others 230. By rosters it looks the lowest are on the top. Who needs 1-click win cheats if you're better off with no characters and less game wins on tournaments?

They are using the drug dealing technique for game design..."Hooking" new players through easy wins, so maybe they will spend money here or there to get better...Once they are "hooked" they make the game infinitely harder, so they have to part with a ton more money to maintain their addiction...

Drug dealers have been doing this technique for years...Glad to know they are now developing games now...
  • All that "balancing" for the last couple of months was a waste. It was the hackers and cheaters helping destroy the game the whole time. No wonder events and tournament placing was ridiculous. icon_neutral.gif
  • Bump bump bump
  • Your mama must have cheated on your dad to have a cheater child like you icon_e_wink.gif
  • Grazzt wrote:
    Your mama must have cheated on your dad to have a cheater child like you icon_e_wink.gif

His mama wanted the d. Soo bagman gave it to her. icon_e_wink.gif