The case for a 3* or better token and 10pack

13»

Comments

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am a 190+ day player and I think token draw rates have been ok as far as the actual pull %. I pull normal odds in general from across all tokens from my experience. Yes there are times I have dry spells but I have also had a few times where I have drawn way over odds and pulled multiple 3* in a short period of time. Now I have only maxed out two 3* character (SQ Girl and Blade) but I imagine it would be much more frustrating once you max out 3* and keep getting covers you don't need. I know it is also frustrating for drawing a cover for a character's power you already have maxed out. Perhaps there should be an token power exchange system so if you pull a 3* cover for a power that you already have maxed out on a character you can choose to increase one of those characters other powers. There already is a somewhat similar system to decrease a power if you wish to change your characters powers with tokens. If you pull a cover for 3* you already have maxed out then tough luck I guess.

DDQ tokens are actually much worse for drawing because you are almost guaranteed to get 2* but you can get hp (i have received 3 or 4 250hp tokens and 1 1000hp token) and you have a better % to get a featured character than from heroic tokens for example. I am ok with this since I usually get 8-10 per week. It is the third most important benefit from DDQ after the 3* cover and the 3600 daily iso. Standard tokens are so common I think you should rarely get good tokens from them as it currently is. I have received a handful of 3* covers from standard tokens and even a 4* (Nick Fury) from a standard token! I normally view standard tokens as 100 iso 8 with the occasional 250 iso 8 pop.