R77.1 Update Live - Crash Issue

2»

Comments

• Should I even submit a ticket for the crash issue on android? Or just quit? I wasn't getting mad over the weekend, cause hey, even game devs need time off. But its Tuesday. I've missed almost a week of playing. The more people don't play, the more likely they won't return...
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Just downloaded the latest patch and now the game is crashing as soon as it goes to load. I was in top 50 on the latest event for Carnage. Who knows where I will be once this is fixed and I am back online. Also unable to complete my push on Coversquirrel event.

I am using IOS on an iphone 4. So it seems this is a universal problem.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    ojcAust wrote:
    Just downloaded the latest patch and now the game is crashing as soon as it goes to load. I was in top 50 on the latest event for Carnage. Who knows where I will be once this is fixed and I am back online. Also unable to complete my push on Coversquirrel event.

I am using IOS on an iphone 4. So it seems this is a universal problem.
    LOL
    So it seems that they've fixed the iOS problem (which was crashing during the fights, right?) and now iphone has the same problem which Android have from 6 days now (crashing after the loading screen)? What a mess...
    Also I don't understand why haven't they fixed loading crash first as it was more critical (unable to start the application at all)...
  • I haven't been able to play since the R77.1 update started on June 4th...I can't even get past the loading splash screen...I've lost all rewards for the Juggernaught event and haven't been able to participate in any event since the issue occurred...at this point I am seriously considering just dropping the game since I can't play and they don't seem to be making any progress on fixing the issue on Android...sad really...