ISO-8 Brotherhood and Carnage Launch

2»

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    I was all ready to go for a three day PVE for a 4*!

Wait, that's a 4 day?

Unless I'm nutty (possible), this is a joyous 7 day event.

Whoops, keyboard slip! Seven of course, which is why it will be a joyous week off. Three days of PVE I can handle, I just can't take the seven day ones anymore.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Whoops, keyboard slip! Seven of course, which is why it will be a joyous week off. Three days of PVE I can handle, I just can't take the seven day ones anymore.

When combined with how casually I got to play Gauntlet, ignored Fight Fly PvP, and how I've been pretty much ignoring Jugg event, this might be a Deadpool Daily only week.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    This forum is seriously becoming so negative lately... the next update needs to include a free year of Zoloft.

If you don't like the character.. skip the events he is in.. noone is forcing you to play.. and i know quite a few people who do not spend a penny and love the game, and do well (some are RL friends in my alliance).....

With all due respect, telling people to basically shut up never works. People are cranky and unhappy. They *care* and that's why they're still here. If it upsets you to see that (and I get that) just ignore those threads. Considering the current state of the game it doesn't take much to set people off on a negative bent. Telling them to skip it doesn't really help and just gets people's backs up. It's not the event in a vacuum that's the problem. The structure does have some lingering issue, the character has problems and the rewards because of the character are problematic as well. Not to mention the overall sense that the game is sort of ... dying.

Just my $0.02

I would only argue with the word "dying." I think "being killed" better suits my personal view of things lately.

And yes, woe is the day people stop expressing their frustration, because that is the surest indicator of interest. The day people stop speaking their opinions aloud is quite likely the day they finally give up, stop caring, and move on.

There are some who get uncomfortable with people being frustrated, and while I appreciate the discomfort, I would argue that it's better to at least try to get your voice heard by the developers who invested time and resources in giving you a platform to do so. In a sad bit of irony, if enough of those people realize their voices don't matter, they'll leave like so many others have, and there will be less dissension to make the forum seem so unpleasant.

While I'm truly happy that things work out well for some, it doesn't mean they do for all, and it's kind of nice to hear from both sides...

DBC
  • At least the 50+ cover isn't another freaking Mohawk or Daredevil.

That said, Carnage is absolutely the most thoughtless character design we've seen in a year and this event should have been pulled altogether for a rework.
    why rework sentry when you can release sentry 2.0 and profit from him? icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I keep seeing "lunch" instead of "launch" in this thread title, like it's an announcement for the worst picnic ever.