NO CONNECTION

2»

Comments

• Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Android here. I was able to play normally the whole day without problems. About half an hour ago the connections got lost.
    Game is fully updated, this is my first issue with this patch.
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I was able to play again for the last 30 minutes. Whatever you did seems to be working. Thanks. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having the same issue on IOS when trying to connect via wifi. It connects just fine through my mobile hotspot (i play on an ipad 3), but i get a 'check internet connection when I use wifi, while my browser and other online programs run just fine.
  • I haven't been able to play at all since the R77 update hit.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just an update here - been experiencing CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION after launching the game today, on iOS and Android. This happened intermittently for the past 8 hours, on both mobile data and WiFi.

If I'm lucky enough to enter the game then there'll be a Comm Link Disrupted message.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    wasn't able to connect for more than 3 hours today icon_e_sad.gif
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    I have been getting a no connection error when I go to the store but restarting the game has been fixing it...not really a gameplay issue but I felt I should mention it.
  • Having connection issues as well... I manage to log in to the game but it shows the no connection screeen seconds after it logs in...