NO CONNECTION

Arsael
Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
Lost connection .
the game doens't work anymore.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having the same problem since the update.. on both android devices.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hey,

Sorry about not being able to get into the game. At what point do you get the "No Connection" screen? when first launching the game or after selecting fight after assembling your 3 characters?
  • Malcrof
    Hey,

Sorry about not being able to get into the game. At what point do you get the "No Connection" screen? when first launching the game or after selecting fight after assembling your 3 characters?

It says Loading, gets to 100% then sits there never moving on.
  • Malcrof
    edit: stuck at 47% right now, i cleared cache and restarted my phone...didn't make it to 100% .. but i am letting it sit for a bit, hoping it goes
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Thanks for the info. What device are you using?
  • Malcrof
    Thanks for the info. What device are you using?

ZTE Zmax, i finally got in, but all events are gone... heroic PVE ending in a few hours.. lost all my playtime for lunch icon_e_sad.gif
  • Malcrof
    Just an update.. made it in this time.. i have a feeling the servers were groaning with everyone updating all at once.. lost a mess o time in the heroic PVE and bullseye PVP.. but not worried. All is good now.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Great! I'm glad to hear that. Good luck in those events!
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Hi,

I'm having the same issue with Android (5.1.1 on Nexus 6). The game will load, but I lose connection about 30 seconds in ever since the update. PVE Is Showing "accessing shield servers" each time I log in and I have not been able to join the event yet.
  • android here keeps crushing from 8h just after loading screen.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    android here keeps crushing from 8h just after loading screen.
    The same here. I've been trying to play for over 14 hours now. Everytime game crashes just after loading screen. I have tried to restart my phone, clean cache, change the network - nothing helps :/
    I have missed DDQ and can't participate in the new PvE :/
  • Just another case with the same issues. I have a samsung galaxy s2 with android. The game crashes after the loading screen. The game not arrives to the events screen.

All after R77 update.

I have deleted the cache, uninstalled the game and installed another time and all the same
  • Malcrof
    The connection issue i thought was fixed, but most of last night, i was unable to connect at all. Seems around 8pm EST, everything went down for me, at about 10pm, i gave up even trying to login anymore.

This morning, i was able to log in again, did DDQ, worked on ISO 8 brotherhood.. it worked for a bit, then when finishing a node, it went to the blue screen. then no connection box and now it is down again..

Not sure what is going on...
  • Arsael
    Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    the problem seems fix to me, but i lost the to get 1000 point on pvp and get x-force .
  • Malcrof
    Here is what is happening now.. i log in, play a match.. get the lost connection after winning.. restart game.. log in, play a match.. get lost connection after winning

Not sure if i am getting credit for the points, but sometimes it shows me top 10 in the sub, sometimes i am in the 200's.... something very odd is happening with the game right now.

Am still going to do matches as it lets me, i am sure the servers keep records of matches somewhere.

Edit, was just able to do a solid 20 minutes straight before it lost connection! And i have been trying on both wi-fi and LTE.. the 20 minutes was on LTE. Wi-Fi is working fine, i did a speedtest with it just to check, came in just under 50mbs
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Getting no connection also. End of PvP skip a node suddenly no nodes. Game restarted and check internet connection message. Hope I have held placement because it is out of my hands now.

Edit lost my placement but least I can get back in now. Really frustrating to get the push notification s you were defeated but not be able to get in to the game.

Anyway hopefully you get it fixed. Must cause you headaches also.
  • Weenerman
    Weenerman Posts: 5
    Anyone getting this now? I just won a PvP and am stuck with Comm Link Disrupted.
  • Yep, same here
  • Malcrof
    The no connection was on and off all weekend. somtimes i could play for a 1/2 hour or so, sometimes couldn't log in for 2+ hours.. sucks on a rainy sunday when stuck inside.
  • wuweird
    wuweird Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Started getting the "no connection" error after winning a PVP match on a Samsung Galaxy S2. Restarted wireless, restarted the game, restarted the phone. Can access the net on the phone, other games with connectivity are working fine, it's purely MPQ that's refusing to connect.

Is there still issues with the Android version? I've got an hour and half to place in PVP...