Who are the Characters in PVP that Make you Press the Skip B

2»

Comments

• dfields3710
    dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    I will skip Rocket and Groot as long as I don't have him. His yellow is so annoying, he single handedly destroys my team due to his blue and yellow being maxed leveled. 1000 damage every turn + 2000 healing every 7 turns. No sir... I fight IF as long as he's not with Cage and I fight Cage as long as he doesn't have 5 in red. My wolverine just eat them uppercuts for breakfast.

I also skip Cmags do to his red leading to his blue....so annoying.
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    The only team i skip regardless of their 'juice' is Dino and Prof. X
    Finally they found a way of giving those tiny arms some (ok a lot of) usefulness.
    I usually score 1000+ and a LOT of times i bring Hood for quicker battles while jumping. Last event for example i ran him and Cap. Steve throughout the entire event and actually grabbed some def wins along the way.
    When i face Hood i usually bring power boosts rather than ap ones, a bad board and you are practically offering your enemy ammunition for their cannons..
  • Arctic_One
    Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    What am I not doing with my covered/leveled Hood? I find him to be all but useless and on many occassions have thought of clearing his roster spot when that wave of new characters came out. Please someone explain the proper use for him.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arctic_One wrote:
    What am I not doing with my covered/leveled Hood? I find him to be all but useless and on many occassions have thought of clearing his roster spot when that wave of new characters came out. Please someone explain the proper use for him.
    First, to get max value from his ap theft you want to use guys that are sometimes considered slow but powerful. LT, LC, 4hor, Cage, maybe DP. He will often accelerate those hard hitting powers by a full turn.

Second, he is great against those same characters (not so much deadpool, that red will whoop you) for the same reasons he helps your heavy hitters. Basically anyone that takes a while to build up ap for their moves.

The thing is though, if you play smart often you dont really need hood to save your butt against a lot of teams. deny the most dangerous colors and make sure you bring people who use those colors. There are a lot of strong teams out there now that you can counter those slow characters by just killing them quickly instead of denying ap. Its still a valid way of doing things though, so give it a try.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only maxed Prof X. It's too much of a lottery, you either kill him really quick or lose on of the most humiliating and infuriating defeats you may possibly suffer in the game.