Brace Yourself New 4* Coming

2»

Comments

• Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Release 4* only as often as you release new content, that would be about a perfect speed.

IMHB was actually attainable. I didn't get a single IMHB cover from the Ultron event itself, but I ended up with four covers from the Ultron tokens and (three) from a single Ultron 10 pack in the opening minutes of the event.

So long as they give good pack odds for the release, it may be difficult to completely cover a 4*, but at least you aren't going to have 95% of the MPQ population requiring the new 4* and having 0 covers.
  • Buret0 wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Release 4* only as often as you release new content, that would be about a perfect speed.

IMHB was actually attainable. I didn't get a single IMHB cover from the Ultron event itself, but I ended up with four covers from the Ultron tokens and (three) from a single Ultron 10 pack in the opening minutes of the event.

So long as they give good pack odds for the release, it may be difficult to completely cover a 4*, but at least you aren't going to have 95% of the MPQ population requiring the new 4* and having 0 covers.
    I don't mind 4* as long as I stand a chance of getting them. Since even Colog can't get D3 to budge on making them availible to the masses, if we can continue to get them in Gauntlet/Ultron, I'd be happy.

I haven't earned a 4* through personal rewards in a long long time(maybe ever), only thru Guild rewards/luck
    I've already accepted I'm never going to cover/level a 4* character so I'm never disappointed icon_e_wink.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 star in a brotherhood event.... Dont even want to think about it.. They need to make 4 stars Ultron only events.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    xdogg wrote:

Wow, directly said it will increase health pack usage for your own team. Well, at least they're being honest that packs were considered. I'm still not buying them!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    firethorne wrote:
    xdogg wrote:

Wow, directly said it will increase health pack usage for your own team. Well, at least they're being honest that packs were considered. I'm still not buying them!
    He also said vets will love him, most are actually saying he's bad for the game
  • fmftint wrote:
    firethorne wrote:
    xdogg wrote:

He also said vets will love him, most are actually saying he's bad for the game
    vets will love him if they're willing to $$$$, faster PVP and a dangerous defensive character.

Are we backpedaling to Sentry?

Is X-Force going to get buffed again?