[POLL]A new low in PvE?

simonsez
simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So what do you think of the nodes in Jugg Heroic Sub 2?
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not there yet, but sounds spastically fun!
  • I really wanted to vote "I have been bad and deserve to be punished", but I thought I should really post my belief
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first choice was so amazing it was hard not to choose it.
  • Malcrof
    The first choice was so amazing it was hard not to choose it.

I chose it, i prefer a challenge over a boring cakewalk grindfest. Give me a challenge.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    The poll is missing an option
    Don't care, Im not playing PVE
  • simonsez
    fmftint wrote:
    Yes, because that choice would've totally in keeping with the spirit of the poll... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    Eh, its kinda nightmarish, but on the other hand, at least its a change of pace from constant dark avengers, so I'm enjoying it. Also, if it hurts my ability to get some *** icon_ironman.png I will not cry...
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    You need to include an option that says the node wasn't an issue. I only saw him throw one set of countdown tiles before I put him down. It was a pretty easy node (now, six months ago it might have been a lot harder though!).
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:

Soooo you don't play PvE but feel the need to come in clearly marked PvE poll threads to vote ?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonko33 wrote:
    fmftint wrote:

Soooo you don't play PvE but feel the need to come in clearly marked PvE poll threads to vote ?
    I play pve, just not THIS pve
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorely missing the option "Whenever I find one challenging node, I need to run crying to mommy that the bad men at Demiurge are being meanies to me!"
  • simonsez
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Sorely missing the option "Whenever I find one challenging node, I need to run crying to mommy that the bad men at Demiurge are being meanies to me!"
    Thanks for letting us know where you stand, despite the oversight. I hope mommy made it feel all better for you...
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pylgrim wrote:

This was probably a bit too snarky, my friend, please try and tone it down a bit. I don't necessarily disagree with the sentiments of your post, but you're a smart guy, you can get the point across without being a "meanie". Thanks for understanding!
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2015
    Pylgrim wrote:

Honestly, I've had it with you. I've been reading your posts for several months now, and I really can't understand how you're still alive and haven't died of suffocation after sucking so hard on the Devs ****$s that surely your nose and mouth are non-functional due to the suction!

All you do is REAM anyone who has even the the slightest negativity towards the development team. Cmon, be honest, are you being paid in HPs?! Did they promise you that they'd make Moonstone a real contender?! Whatever it is, I'm sure I speak for most of everyone else in this community, please give your Dev-love a rest. If you want to contribute, please do so without belittling anyone else who doesn't see eye-to-eye eith every decision the Devs make.

Btw, to any mods that read this...if there was still a downvotes I would have just selected that!

Anyhow, I'm off to dissect my vacuum...so maybe I can figure out a super secret way to separate Pylgrim from the Devs butts (they must feel like they have the worst case of hemorrhoids...EVER!).

I'm just going to spoiler tag this and say that in the future, just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD. Two wrongs don't make a right, so next time just report the post and don't instigate further fighting. Thanks!
  • I'm beginning to think they only tested these missions for low scaling, especially with essentials where an enemy often loses 100 levels while starting at only the mid 100s for a downgrade in roster. I've noticed in general, the extra HPs your enemies get relative to your firepower for high scaling is often the only difference maker. Take a story about how a guy barely won with 1K HP left. Well, if each of the enemy had 1K more HP, it'd have ended in defeat and it'd be a totally different story. I can sort of see how these nodes are supposed to be a race against time where you're trying to deplete the enemy's HP before their cheap moves finishes you, but if your scaling is high, then the enemy usually wins in that race! Well, Prof X can still bail you out of all kinds of stuff, but I really doubt they intended all these missions to be balanced. Without him I don't think I can possibly enjoy PvE at its current incarnation.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    zonatahunt wrote:
    Pylgrim wrote:

Honestly, I've had it with you. I've been reading your posts for several months now, and I really can't understand how you're still alive and haven't died of suffocation after sucking so hard on the Devs ****$s that surely your nose and mouth are non-functional due to the suction!

All you do is REAM anyone who has even the the slightest negativity towards the development team. Cmon, be honest, are you being paid in HPs?! Did they promise you that they'd make Moonstone a real contender?! Whatever it is, I'm sure I speak for most of everyone else in this community, please give your Dev-love a rest. If you want to contribute, please do so without belittling anyone else who doesn't see eye-to-eye eith every decision the Devs make.

Btw, to any mods that read this...if there was still a downvotes I would have just selected that!

Anyhow, I'm off to dissect my vacuum...so maybe I can figure out a super secret way to separate Pylgrim from the Devs butts (they must feel like they have the worst case of hemorrhoids...EVER!).

Hahah, this is fair enough. My forum persona is one that treats people the way they treat others, so I am not going to complain when someone treats me the way I treat them. However, if you were really paying attention to all those posts you read, you surely would have seen that I only ream those who ream others (especially the devs, yes, because they are undeniably the most reamed people in these forums.) If others seem fit to direct caustic snark, inflammatory continuous whining, and actual insults towards a group of total strangers, they surely should be able to handle the same stuff when it is directed at them. simonsez, for example is absolutely great at handling that stuff as exemplified by that impeccable playground-level reversal he just pulled on me.

You surely have also seen posts were I agree (or politely disagree) with people whom I usually butt heads with when the occasion merits it or even apologise if I am factually wrong, or upvote them when they make good posts; I hold no vendettas. (Admittedly this has never happened with simonsez; we literally don't agree on anything at all, except maybe, the level of contempt with which we publicly treat each other.) I also hold criticism against the devs in areas where I believe it's warranted, I am just not obnoxiously loud or vitriolic.

Anyway, disregard all that; as I said, it is okay to hate me as the haters' hater. It is well deserved.
  • The fun part of having the board covered in count down tiles, is trying to figure out where I can place my three blue tiles from Magneto's Polarity Shift (so as they're useful.) icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    sounds like doctor octopus is having a field day icon_e_wink.gif
  • We need an option for "I looked at the prizes and decided to skip it."
  • Malcrof
    I had 0 issues with this node, Kamala, IMHB (who is still at 0/3/3) and Spidey. Stun KP, get green and purple for KK, her green boosted 1 shot the goons, Kp went down easily... i see no problem at all. With the KP, BE, Goon feeder final node, KK, Spidey, Ms. Marvel (boosted to 150), her red and black made this even easier than the essential.