Last Day of Deadpool's Daily Quest?

2»

Comments

• smoq84 wrote:
    As far as I know there was no information that it should be stopped.

Additionally we have still three new characters to receive this round: Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Vision.

How quickly does a new character appear in DDQ? It seems like D3 has a hard time deciding when to insert them into the rotation. A low tier character should be omitted if you can get a great new character cover. Less Beast, more Scarlet Witch!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cayasha wrote:
    DDQ didn't even come close to solving the roster spot problem. It really worried me when they said it did. So far after 3 full rotations through the characters I have won a total of 1,000 hp. Just barely enough for a single roster spot. How many new characters were added since DDQ started?

I didn't say it solved the issue. I said in their minds, it does. Given that, they aren't getting rid of it unless they have an alternative solution (or "solution") ready to replace it.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    4-star DDQ? icon_razz.gif One can dream!
  • ThePLAV
    ThePLAV Posts: 28
    I'm going to be sore if they start with Black Panther. I won't have BP until I meet Juggs PvP progressions, and I don't know if I'll make it in time
  • DFiPL
    "Event in 7m" suggests that, no, yesterday wasn't the last day. So that question is answered.

I'm gonna be fascinated to see who the cover is though. Hopefully if it's one of the three more recent releases it isn't accompanied by Ninja ****.
  • DFiPL
    Quicksilver green and Ninja ****.

my bad you guys i jinxed it

but at least ninja **** seemed to be working "normally." Didn't have enough blues to test a stun, but I wasn't getting the endless procs of Turn to **** either.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    4-star DDQ? icon_razz.gif One can dream!

I too was hoping for that, if they just added extra nodes or marginally increased the difficulty in the last battle (in which you earn a cover), I don't think it's that unreasonable.
  • Sullstar
    Sullstar Posts: 74 Match Maker
    edited June 2015
    If they have plans for it to go on for a while than let it be, add new characters and all that, it makes sense. But please don't let it get to the stage where people can near cover every 3* they have by playing for 15 minutes a day.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Count me as another that was hoping the 3*'s were split up with a couple of 4* weeks that used chimichangas (so taco hoarding wouldn't work).
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sullstar wrote:
    If they have plans for it to go on for a while than let it be, add new characters and all that, it makes sense. But please don't let it get to the stage where people can fully cover every 3* they have by playing for 15 minutes a day.
    only take a year+ to do it - man, can't have that.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    Sullstar wrote:
    If they have plans for it to go on for a while than let it be, add new characters and all that, it makes sense. But please don't let it get to the stage where people can fully cover every 3* they have by playing for 15 minutes a day.
    only take a year+ to do it - man, can't have that.

Add in another year for iso to level them if you are only doing DDQ
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cayasha wrote:
    DDQ didn't even come close to solving the roster spot problem. It really worried me when they said it did. So far after 3 full rotations through the characters I have won a total of 1,000 hp.
    That's 250HP more than I. I think the 1000HP prize is a phantom one, and I haven't even pulled the 250HP in weeks.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Cayasha wrote:
    DDQ didn't even come close to solving the roster spot problem. It really worried me when they said it did. So far after 3 full rotations through the characters I have won a total of 1,000 hp.
    That's 250HP more than I. I think the 1000HP prize is a phantom one, and I haven't even pulled the 250HP in weeks.

I've pulled 3 1000 HP prizes, but only maybe 5 star.pngstar.pngstar.png covers.
  • DFiPL
    Cayasha wrote:

I've pulled one 1000 HP taco. I think three 250, but like you, I haven't had anything of note from tacos (on PC at least) in weeks.