Hulk Angry!!!

2»

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:

Not to say you're doing it wrong, but you're doing it wrong.

I mean, I get what you're saying. But the trick is, you hit Hulk with everything at once. Throw the kitchen sink at him. Then, yeah, he's going to spawn a bunch of greens which will in turn match off to spawn strike tiles from Daken. IF he survives the kitchen sink, Daken steps in the next turn with his blue and ruins Hulk's day.

You don't want to be triggering Hulk's Anger through regular match-3's and match-4's. That's counterproductive. Focus on his teammates while you build up AP and then hit him with the kitchen sink; let him go nuts with Anger, and have your high-level Daken tuck Hulk in beddy-bye after that.

Sorry DFiPL, but I think you are are the one doing it wrong. Brilliant strategies should not include the phrase: "IF [my guy] survives. . ."

he = Hulk. Throw the kitchen sink at Hulk. If he survives the kitchen sink (if he's still around popping Anger for green tiles), then Daken steps in the next turn and ruins Hulk's day.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I phrased that poorly, and for that I apologize. But yeah, the one surviving (or not) the kitchen sink is Hulk. Daken isn't the one surviving it, because he, or his teammates, are the ones throwing it. icon_e_biggrin.gif