I hate myself right now.

2»

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    You're right I worded that all wrong. The situation is the same in that the ninja is bugged for all, but the circumstances were different. My bad. My biggest gripe is why he got the Blade and the token and I only got the token when our circumstances were the same. Don't get me wrong though I'm glad he got the cover I'm just jealous.

Again, though, WERE the situations the same? Did you earn it and then screw the pooch? Ninja **** is **** for all, but I would imagine it's a very very small percentage of the player base (and might even amount to 'just' me) who earned the cover but lost it thanks to their own screwups. Some players will have been able to earn the cover despite Ninja ****. They'll be annoyed, but they got the cover. Some will have beaten their heads against the wall until it's a bloody pulp and been unable to earn it. That's probably most of the people contacting CS about DDQ yesterday (and I'd bet that's the group you're in).

I don't think there's a significant part of the playerbase who was as stupid as I was yesterday, so that probably made it easier for CS to say "LOL you. Here you go."
  • Born2DieNPvP
    Born2DieNPvP Posts: 163
    Ohhhh YOU got the Blade. I thought it was John because I got it all jumbled in the quotes. Then no. It absolutely was not the same. I remain jealous but for totally different reasons. Now I'm jealous you were able to beat them at all. Cool of them to hook u up since u did legit beat them but robbed yourself out of it accidentally.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ohhhh YOU got the Blade. I thought it was John because I got it all jumbled in the quotes. Then no. It absolutely was not the same. I remain jealous but for totally different reasons. Now I'm jealous you were able to beat them at all. Cool of them to hook u up since u did legit beat them but robbed yourself out of it accidentally.

Yeah. I still don't know how I managed to beat them the first time around because attempts #2 and #3 were so FUBAR it ain't funny. But yeah, definitely cool of them.